so cal bass competition

i will be throwing a bass competition on the 5th of december in los angeles 929E. 11th st will have first second and third place trophies will not be a official dbdrag or bass race its just an event for bass heads to go out compete and have fun for a while entry fee will be $10 and will be like bass race you have to play music for 30 seconds you can have the windows down doors open hope some of you can make it out i would like the shop to invite me again and have another show thanks for your time guys!!

Edited by odsound

vehicle-02 toyota celicawoofers-groundshaker g-s1 10" woofersamp-SUNDOWNAUDIO SAZ 3500battery-1 C&D battery

Dude serious thats were I get my equipment! My amp and everything. People it wil be PACKED! Buy new stuff right their on the CHEAP.but yeah ill see if i can stop buy maybe for a newer Ported Bo!

awesome man drop by and check out the event i can probably have jesse give out some even cheaper prices on his line of EQ's HID's and woofers and of course the groundshaker enclosures!!

vehicle-02 toyota celicawoofers-groundshaker g-s1 10" woofersamp-SUNDOWNAUDIO SAZ 3500battery-1 C&D battery

awesome man drop by and check out the event i can probably have jesse give out some even cheaper prices on his line of EQ's HID's and woofers and of course the groundshaker enclosures!!

I'm going down their for thanksgiving I'll check those out..I new they had enclosures and an EQ never knew they had subs and HID's any prices?