Sonic Electronix

would a rockford p1 8" be good midbass door speaker ?

exactly what im asking in description ? door panel will have 2x 6.5 orion components and Rockford p1 8" would this make good door panel ?

would would be a good midbass subwoofer ??? i would like to run 8inch 2x 6.5 and 2x tweeters what would be a good 8 inch speaker ?

well many companies make dedicated midbass woofers, atomic loudspeakers being one of them, 3 lines in order of quality energy, manhattan, and quantum quantum being best, the quantum handles 100wrms and they have a 8 inch, if youre interested i can set u up with a great deal through my buddy randy at the company

thanks i think i might actually do 3 6.5 and 2 tweets per door i htink i will be able to get some good mid bass with a 6.5 inch prolly gona do 3x 6.5 comps

how much would the 100WRMS 8inch be ?

Edited by michigancapri92

if you want i can get you a dedicated 6" midbass to go along with your 2 6.5s if you want

how much would 2 custom 8inch 100watts be ?

i dont do pricing as each sale is diffrent what you pay may be diffrent than what some other guy pays, the best i can say is i can give you randys number, and i can give him a heads up that you will be calling and all u have to do is say "andrew told you i would be calling and he will set u up with a killer deal, much better than that p1 8 would have cost you