i wanted you guys advise i am a college student and i dont have any money for a down payment i have concluded that i can afford no more than 300 a month for a car payment and thats really pushing it i would feel more comfortable around 250 i need something i can finance because i have no money saved up to pay cash i have been looking around locally and i have found a 2003 ext cab sierra z71 for 10999 thats basically what im looking for i just need something reliable and something i can put my beat in

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

I believe scion had some deal where it was like 100 bucks a month lease for college students....the downside, well, its a scion....something to think about I guess

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

problem with lease is that you cant modify the car

^^this i want to stay away from a lease and ive been spoiled on full size suvs and trucks i thought that i did like the pathfinder but i cant find the one that ive seen before

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

problem with lease is that you cant modify the car

but can switch ur car like ever three years so you will always have a new car the only mods i would do to a lease would be rims tint hid's and stereo because you can always take those off and return the car to stock when u got to return it so yeah lease wouldn't be a bad idea

cowboys_logo.gif