Sonic Electronix

Nub wit a wallet lookin for sum wise advice and support.

I'd like to see some pics of the amps and subs.  4 XX Collosus amps is pretty awesome.  Where would you put those in that car.  Those amps arent exactly small.

Current Setup : Nothing
2014 Ford Focus SE Hatch

Future looking like:

Singer / XS power

Crescendo BC3500D

CT EXO 15

Pioneer 80PRS

CDT HD-61PRO

CT Sounds M75.4

CT Sounds AT60.4

Something along those lines.

thats a good way to go where are the ports firing into? if i were you id do them in the rear deck

thats what im trying to do but i just found out from that port calc on a diff thread that i would need ~8 in of port to get no noise.... i didnt look up the infor on the subs bc im not 100% sure on what subs im getting but i put a decent number in

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

thats a good way to go where are the ports firing into? if i were you id do them in the rear deck

thats what im trying to do but i just found out from that port calc on a diff thread that i would need ~8 in of port to get no noise.... i didnt look up the infor on the subs bc im not 100% sure on what subs im getting but i put a decent number in

8in of port isnt that bad

8in of port isnt that bad

i know but i was hoping to use 2 ports throu my rear deck using the stock 6X9 holes... im not sure if i want to start cutting that support and stuff up

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer