XS Power

2010 Holiday Group Buy: Current Discount 15% and includes the new HF1215 charger!

XS Power Annual Holiday Group Buy

The Group Buy will be on CACO, SMD, and others November 17th to close of business on Monday, December 27th. I will take your orders along with a $50 (non-refundable) deposit to secure your order. The group buy discount will be offered on ALL of our AGM batteries. The VCM, billet hold downs, chargers, and accessories, etc… will not be covered on this group buy.

I will update the forums on the number of batteries sold, so everyone will know what discount we are currently at. We will start shipping orders as soon as we hit the 15% discount.

Here is how the discount will work:

1-39 batteries sold=10% off internet pricing with a $10 flat charge for shipping/handling except on single battery purchases.** Single battery purchases will receive free shipping.** (D3100's = $324.10 each shipped on multiple battery orders)

40 or more batteries sold=15% off internet pricing with a $10 flat charge for the shipping/handling except on single battery purchases.** Single battery purchases will receive free shipping.** (D3100's = $306.65 each shipped on multiple battery orders)

** $10 flat fee shipping and free shipping will only be offered to those members who include the XS Power logo in their forum signatures. Normal freight charges apply otherwise since each order will ship to an individual location.

This will be the ONLY time we will do a Group Buy this year, so if you are on the fence or need to purchase some batteries now is the time!!! Just for an example if the group-buy gets to the 15% discount you could save over $52 a battery!!!! Most of you probably haven't noticed, but the price of lead has been steadily increasing all year, so for 2011 there will be an increase in battery prices from all the major manufacturers. This is a great way to take advantage of the best pricing before the prices increase. All prices for batteries on this group buy will go by today's current battery prices.

So, give me a call at 888.497.7693 x1211 and I will take your order and we will get this deal on the way. We hit the 15% off mark easily last year, so there is no reason we shouldn't hit 15% this year.

We take PayPal and all major credit cards.

XS Power

CURRENT DISCOUNT: 15% GET IN WHILE THE SALE IS STILL GOING!!!

EDIT: NOW INCLUDED IN THE DISCOUNT IS THE NEW HF1215 12v CHARGER!

Edited by Nathan@XSPOWER

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nathan where do we find the prices we would go by for this.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i might just be stupid.

:noob:

but how does this work?

if i buy 2 batteries instead of 1 i get a bigger discount?

SMDSIG799x74.jpg

BHE Wall Build

TEAM DC Audio

TEAM XS POWER
1986 Monte Carlo

KMC Nova's 20"
4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones
2 DC 5k's
Pioneer PRS 80
10 Audio Technix

6 XS Power D3100's

1 XS Power D3400

Mechman 220a Alternator

I am also curious with where we find the prices?

Also if i have a AQ1200D could I get away with using a 680 even though it says 1000 max amps? Or would it be safer to step it up to the next size?

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

i might just be stupid.

:noob:

but how does this work?

if i buy 2 batteries instead of 1 i get a bigger discount?

The starting discount will be %10. If we sell 40 or more batteries between the forums then the discount will go to 15% off. Its flat rate of $10 for shipping on multiple battery orders and free shipping on single battery orders if you agree to the terms above.

We hit the 15% rate very easily last year, so there is no reason we shouldn't again this year.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

What are you using as your starting battery?

As of now,just a stock battery.

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.