XS Power

2010 Holiday Group Buy: Current Discount 15% and includes the new HF1215 charger!

I'll go ahead and send you the total amount for a d3100 at the 15% discount rate. If we don't make it to 15% I'll give you my credit card for the balance. I'll try to give you a call in the next day or two to finish the purchase

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im interested. what battery would fit in a 2001 chevy cavalier stock location? i plan on running an aq1200d with a stock alt for now. also, how would i go about ordering? im still pretty new to the forum.

The D3400 should work fine for you and if you are still running the side posts you could use the iBar Kit 555. Your stock battery is a Group 75 battery, but 99% of the time you can put a Group 34/78 battery in the same location. I would just double check, but all you need is basically a 1/2" on each side length wise.

To order you would just need to give me a call 888.497.7693 x1211 to pay with credit card or you can send a paypal payment to [email protected] If you send in the payment via PayPal just make sure to include the items you are ordering and the correct shipping address in the comments section. The payment will only be a $50 deposit to put the order in with the final payment being due on Dec 28th.

you mind if I send you a cashiers check/money order for my order.

EDIT** banner added to signature to meet requirements

what banner requirements? Also Nathan how much would the 1200 be? what one of your batterys are compared to the kinetik hc800 or hc 1200? thanks.

Would just need to fit the forum signature requirements as far as size goes. The D1200 at the 15% would be $153 shipped. the hc800 is close the D975 in physical size but closer to the smaller D680 in power. The hc1200 is like the D1200 in physical size but more like the D925 or D975 in power.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

What size battery for a 2003 Honda Accord Coupe? Will I benefit from changing to an XS Power battery? I don't have any kind of stereo equipment in at the moment, but maybe putting something in later. I am putting a pair of DDM Tuning 55W 6000k HID's in sometime this month, thats about it past stock.

To be honest you will be fine with your regular battery in there for now. If you are planning on getting a system in the car in the near future, then I would suggest getting one during the group buy, but there isn't a lot of advantage you will see right now with a new battery.

Thanks man. That's all I was wondering.

3d7304fe.jpg

Nathan when will the batteries ship. If I order it today do i need to wait til the 27th for it to ship?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

come on people, 19 more batteries!! HOT DAMN THE BANNER WORKS FINALLY LOL!!

Edited by kryptonite

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Thanks Nathan ill hit you up on Thursday with some cash for a battery out of curiosity how much for the d975?

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe