Please tell me I'm blind! Kicker Warhorse (10,000wrm) for only $1,899.00?!!

lately I have been getting alot of warhorse huggers claiming it's the best amp because it's efficient and no other reason, thought you were another sorry

Oh, no worries mate. But 90% efficiency is a nice selling point, lol. I don't believe its an end all amp but its definitely not your right of the shelf amp similar to the others out there. I think its a decent price. I'd still look for better deals but...yeah, lol. :cheers:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

try and get them dd's fixed when you pop them!

thats 1000 right there!

plus they are going to draw more amps than the war horse??

not even close dude, I should know I have an amp coming back from repair and 500 per amp vs 1500 at the cheapest still win ;)

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

soundigital 12k is around that pricetag and that thing will do way more power than that...

soundgitial 8k will do over 10k at 13+v and is under that price...

just to name a few..

But yes, the warhorse is a awesome piece of technology no doubt.

I was quoted $2100 for a SD12k yes that is close to the listed price for the warhorse, but I know for a fact I could get another one for $1250. I wish I would have found that deal when I bought mine last year. Fuck me I could have 2 for the price of my 1.

^^This. Oh I've seen them for $1250 but I didn't buy one so I can't put that in stone.

This is fact.

kicker recomends 2 200 amp alts and 4 kinetik 2400's!

thats not alot for the effeciency of the amp!!

and what are you talking about it needs 3 1/0 inputs!

any 5k amp needs 2???

soo you just add an extra one for 5k more!!??

Ok I want you to think about how much current 4 2500w amps would draw, somewhere around 175-200 amps each(about 800amps for 4). The Warhorse draws 700+ amps of current. If you are planning on running less than 4 batteries for 10000w daily you are going to be able to play your shit very long before you batteries start dropping big amounts of voltage. The warhorse is over 90% efficient at 2 ohms!!! The Warhorse is designed for 3 0ga power and ground, but you can have dual or triple inputs custom made if you feel you need more power. I will be making 6 custom triple inputs for mine after thinks giving to test and see if it helps.

never seen a warhorse in action. but would love to. lost my love for kicker years ago though

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Link (from Audio Savings site)

Holy batman with a jetpack! Is this official price or what?! If it's 100% true, then whoa, I seriously hope the price stays the same because I was planning to get that sometime next year or so. At least it's better than $10,000 (retail price). This is definitely a steal.

Just want to give everyone a heads up! Check it out.

-Smurfboy

they were 1400 a few months ago, then prices slightly rose. i was gonna get one too.

My youtube channel, please subscribe
http://www.youtube.com/ballinblaza

Archived