Please tell me I'm blind! Kicker Warhorse (10,000wrm) for only $1,899.00?!!

Link (from Audio Savings site)

Holy batman with a jetpack! Is this official price or what?! If it's 100% true, then whoa, I seriously hope the price stays the same because I was planning to get that sometime next year or so. At least it's better than $10,000 (retail price). This is definitely a steal.

Just want to give everyone a heads up! Check it out.

-Smurfboy

was never a fan of the warhorse

there are better amps for less

Pfft........LOL @ ^

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

was never a fan of the warhorse

there are better amps for less

I'll admit that I'm a huge fan of Kicker (most likely because I've only bought nothing but Kicker subwoofers/amps in my entire life and, since then, I'm stuck with them). But all I can say is as long as Warhorse provides a clean power, it's all good. Heck, I still own 5+ years old Kx1200.1 and still even sound great today. There's no doubt, I am sure, that there are a lot of good (or better) amps out there.

-Smurfboy

i have installed two in the shop i use to work for its ok it needs a lot of power to run each amp takes 3 0ga power and ground a 250amp alt and a lot of batteries to run and also the spk connection is wild over all i was not impressed with how is performed..

there are, plenty of them

Not what I was referring to. You're correct, there are better depending on use. But does Andrew have a clear understanding as to why? Let alone, seen one in person and installed it? I was laughing at someone jumping a bandwagon claiming facts or opinions he's neither thought of or formed.

I wonder if he has any factual opinions on the design of the warhorse, its efficiency, or how it amplifies signal without using amplification circuits normally used in class d and a/b amps.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived