Mechman Alternators

Been 1 month, I havent even recived tracking #

There comes a point, when instead of companies losing their cool with customers that one may just have enough of it... There's this cool thing on here, called Private Messenger... Should have just responded nicely here and saved the attitude for PM... Just my opinion... Ice spoke with Matt a couple years ago before I started my build and was nothing but impressed with him... But this shit out in the open could have been handled differently... That's all

still no need to put him down. from all ive read matt is a great guy and will take care of you. i will be ordering my alt from mechman also

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

There comes a point, when instead of companies losing their cool with customers that one may just have enough of it... There's this cool thing on here, called Private Messenger... Should have just responded nicely here and saved the attitude for PM... Just my opinion... Ice spoke with Matt a couple years ago before I started my build and was nothing but impressed with him... But this shit out in the open could have been handled differently... That's all

still no need to put him down. from all ive read matt is a great guy and will take care of you. i will be ordering my alt from mechman also

I will too, as well as dc. itll just come down to who has the better price. Kyle has handled me like his child over at dc lol, that's why i continue business! Just as i buy my batts from mechman.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Honestly... I think some one that has waited 1 month and has been in constant talks with mechman doesnt have the right to bitch about it...

I wont even go into how long I waited for my DC alts, but most know the story behind that LOL

Edited by Team_DC-Derrick

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Honestly... I think some one that has waited 1 month and has been in constant talks with mechman doesnt have the right to bitch about it...

I wont even go into how long I waited for my DC alt, but most know the story behind that LOL

iirc didnt you wait 8 months or somethin crazy like that?

Edited by byers319

I wont even go into how long I waited for my DC alt, but most know the story behind that LOL

iirc didnt you wait 8 months or somethin crazy like that?

something like that, but there was alot of shit going on behind the scenes that needed to be taken care of and stuff, So I dont hold that against them. But they kept me updated most of the time and were always very nice.

And now that they are in a new building they are kicking even more ass !

but yeah, mechman came in and said what was going on, and I believe it. he doesnt have a reason to lie.

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

from what i read in the OP's statement this is probably one of his first online/ phone transactions, and maybe hes seen the other threads about people ordering alts(in general) and bein sol because it started to become too late. i was paranoid about my first few big orders i made online and still am when i do them. that dont make him a bad person. i dont see why mechman would have to lie, but i also dont see why the OP would either, he posted it here knowing word would get out. so maybe this is just a case of miscommunication

Edited by Mr. Darkjustice

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc