Mechman Alternators

Been 1 month, I havent even recived tracking #

well there no reason why that guy should have posted drama on here he should be thankful matt not charging extra to ship to Canada plus i know some people who did transactions with matt and where happy

people who have bought from me Team Bassick (ALPINE) Purplehaze nidus

head unit sony dsx-s310btx
subs 2 12 incriminator audio king of bass
subs amp incriminator audio 20.1
mids/highs
mids/highs amp incriminator audio 6.4
equalizer clarion
crossover interfire
alternator 1 mechman 240amp
battery's xs power 1 d2100 2 d3100
sky high car audio 1/0 awg ofc wires

memphis car audio 1/0 ofc
xs power xs flex 4 awg

sky high car audio 8 gauge ofc

sky high car audio 12 gauge ofc

t spec rca

check out my building log http://www.stevemead...frey-build-log/

http://www.stevemead...d-other-things/

check out audio gear i have for sale
http://www.stevemead...51#entry1595151

Mechman_300x100px-2.jpg

3d7304fe.jpg

header3-1.gif

SkyHighCarAudio_zps27302c94.png

well there no reason why that guy should have posted drama on here he should be thankful matt not charging extra to ship to Canada plus i know some people who did transactions with matt and where happy

how did he post drama, he had a situation and posted it on here asking for help, he didnt insult mechman or attack him. and obviously he thinks he may be gettin screwed over so gettin a discount wouldnt ease his mind lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

and i understand that he upset shit i knew someone who ordered a product from Canada and took a month to get it

people who have bought from me Team Bassick (ALPINE) Purplehaze nidus

head unit sony dsx-s310btx
subs 2 12 incriminator audio king of bass
subs amp incriminator audio 20.1
mids/highs
mids/highs amp incriminator audio 6.4
equalizer clarion
crossover interfire
alternator 1 mechman 240amp
battery's xs power 1 d2100 2 d3100
sky high car audio 1/0 awg ofc wires

memphis car audio 1/0 ofc
xs power xs flex 4 awg

sky high car audio 8 gauge ofc

sky high car audio 12 gauge ofc

t spec rca

check out my building log http://www.stevemead...frey-build-log/

http://www.stevemead...d-other-things/

check out audio gear i have for sale
http://www.stevemead...51#entry1595151

Mechman_300x100px-2.jpg

3d7304fe.jpg

header3-1.gif

SkyHighCarAudio_zps27302c94.png

I just want to put out there that if it was sent USPS, there won't be a tracking number. USPS doesn't do delivery confirmation to Canada, I know first hand. If it was shipped FedEx or UPS, I don't know if they are the same way.

OP, I would phone, email, or at least take this to PM. If it was shipped USPS, ask for the customs form number, you can track it with that.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Wow. I agree with Boiler 100%. he never bashed anyone just wanted to know what was going on. I don't really care what I'm getting, if I paid $500+ and didn't hear anything for a month I'd be doing the same thing. Looks like I'll be looking for another alt company after Matts response.

stop making sense you'll kill the argument.

Earth, you feel me?

You aren't loud enough to be felt.

Wow. I agree with Boiler 100%. he never bashed anyone just wanted to know what was going on. I don't really care what I'm getting, if I paid $500+ and didn't hear anything for a month I'd be doing the same thing. Looks like I'll be looking for another alt company after Matts response.

I hope you are kidding..

Some people get buthurt waayy too fast.

I personally would buy a alt from mechman if i needed one.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

I don't see what the big deal is with Matt's response. He is just a man, he gets mad as easily as anyone else does, but he wasn't insulting with his post. He clearly stated that he went out of his way to help the guy and has been talking to him, but the guy doesn't seem to realize that it sometimes takes much more time to ship a package over the border. When I placed my order I never received a tracking number, and it took about two weeks for the alternator to get to me, and I was expecting it to take about a month. The guy could have at least waited another week before bringing up this situation, I mean it's not like you can expect them to just have a couple alternators and a custom bracket just laying around the shop for your car that just need to be boxed up and picked up by UPS. It takes time to make things and it takes time to ship internationally.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Ya'll are like a bunch of girls, getting all up in someone elses business, I know I have stated this more them 20 times,

If it has nothing to do with you, SHUT THE FUCK UP and stay out of it.

I am still waiting for an email back from mechman i havent heard from him at all. I hope that you can respond to this matt before it reaches 40 days from the date of the payment because i will have no choice but to open a resolution with paypal. Like i said, I cant afford to loose over 500 USD & recive nothing in return.

I hope you can take the time to resolve this yourself & give me my tracking information as i am sure you recive a copy of the tracking #'s too. Unless you havent recived any either.

Please Matt, Email me back ASAP, Or i will have no choice but to open a complaint through paypal.

teamokanagandcaudio2.png