DC Sound Lab

4 XL 15s and a Warhorse 1/23 TL?????

That SMD alt should help out significantly. I'm psyched for the updates. This is my favorite pickup on the forum, HANDS DOWN

I didn't mean to rush you in the previous post..I was just curious :)

What part of NJ will you be in?

Nah you arent rushing me at all. Im kinda burnt out with working on the truck constantly for 4 months right now anyways.Hopefully the new alt will give me some motivation to stay out in the shop and work more. With as busy as I will be in the next 6 weeks getting ready to go, I dont know how much I will get done. I expect to be in Trenton NJ playing for the Thunder in the NY Yankees Organization.

4 XL 15s on a warhorse?!? SHITS WEAK!

lol... Jk, that's like my dream system... GOOD SHIT!

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

I'd be tired too..haha. You went through 4 setups and multiple enclosures in such a short period.

I'm only like an hour and a half from Trenton. I'm dying to hear this system. I've never heard anything over 145db lol.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I'd be tired too..haha. You went through 4 setups and multiple enclosures in such a short period.

I'm only like an hour and a half from Trenton. I'm dying to hear this system. I've never heard anything over 145db lol.

Sorry but Im gonna have to disappoint you on that one. I have way too much money invested in the truck to take it out on the road with me during the season. It is almost 5 years old and I only have 33k miles on it. I have a 09 Nissan Maxima that i drive during the season....much better on gas.

It's all good :) Those reasons are completely understandable.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

• 2 weeks later...

Ok fellas here is a long awaited update. I have been really busy with Spring Training just around the corner, but I had some time today to get some pictures and do a little work. I will be getting TL numbers TONIGHT!!!

Dont forget to vote for me in SOTM!!!!

Truck

IMG_0332.jpg

IMG_0331.jpg

IMG_0330.jpg

I still have to clean up the wiring under the hood. I will get to that next fall after I get home. I still have to add in a XS VCM and upgrade my Alt to a 350A unit.

You also see the XS 680 I have hiding under the false floor to help with my mids and Highs amps. My stock location alternator charges my front battery(XS 6500 and the rear 680).

On my list of things to do next fall is build a rack for the 680 and build trim panels to cover the sides of the floor.

IMG_0335.jpg

IMG_0334.jpg

IMG_0333.jpg

Now on to the Mids and Highs amps. I built a second floor to mount the Kicker 350.4(tweeters) and Kicker 850.4(mids) and a kicker KX3 crossover(not seen...it is on the passenger side next to the 350.4)

I wrapped the covers to match the top and sides of the box, with a trim panel wrapped in black CF to match the front of the box.

IMG_0339.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg