DC Sound Lab

4 XL 15s and a Warhorse 1/23 TL?????

you're also gonna be playing wiht pat venditte the ambidexterous pitcher.

This is going to be an interesting year to say the least. I have been with the Braves for 5 years and to go to a new organization is going to be strange, but I am really excited.

Looking good man should be nasty when it's all together trucks pretty sick even though it's a ford.

Thanks! I love my F150 but a truck is the only thing I would buy a Ford. SUV and car are all up for grabs.

haha i guess personal preference, and haha yeah but i heard FL was getting some cold weather this year, now i gota question , since i play on running two 18"s and a warhorse it all could fit in the cab ?i plan on building up to put batts and stuff under the box then place the amp infront of the box like smokie had his one rf 2k but those are two different amps and two different sizes lol. but im either thinking of a silverado ext cab or a cummins crew cab,

I would go with a crew cab if you want to fit it all in the cab, and make sure you get a truck that can handle a 3-4 alt setup. If you have 3-4 alts then you can use probably 4 XS D3100 and keep your voltage 13.8 or higher. Also to fit it all in the truck, plan on building a wall.

I still dont quite understand how this box is tuned and peaks at 35hz. Every other setup I have done in this truck peaks 6hz above tuning.

stiff subs........

I dont know, I have been beating on them pretty good for about a month.

150 @ 35hz?

shits weak.

lol; i'm kidding. nice numbers.

btw: i think i have the same computer as the one you used for the TL. it's a dell xps 1210, right?

Clicky for build log....

2002 Tahoe

DC Power Inc 3 alt bracket with 2x230a. alts 1 stock

Eclipse CD5030

2 JL HD 600/4

4 Rockford Fosgate 2500bdcp's

4 DC Audio 18" XL's

4 Pr MB Quart Premium Components

200FT Stinger HPM 1/0

Rockford 360.2

No where near enough sound deadening

I would go with a crew cab if you want to fit it all in the cab, and make sure you get a truck that can handle a 3-4 alt setup. If you have 3-4 alts then you can use probably 4 XS D3100 and keep your voltage 13.8 or higher. Also to fit it all in the truck, plan on building a wall.

yeah as of right now im just focusing on saving for the truck but if all goes well im leaving 20 days earlier for basic and i dont plan on doing anything with my money for a year or how ever long, but we;ll see

yeah as of right now im just focusing on saving for the truck but if all goes well im leaving 20 days earlier for basic and i dont plan on doing anything with my money for a year or how ever long, but we;ll see

Gotcha. I will be looking forward to seeing your build. I am assuming you will be doing 2 tsns 18s and the warhorse

yeah but thats more money then id like to spend like i said who knows what will happen, i mean all i know is im getting a suv or truck but im in love with 06-08 cummins and only reason i dont want to put anything in the bed is because i want to stack it but if i cant stack it and i have to put stuff in the back ill just get 7" exhaust in the rear lol