Mechman Alternators

My Mechman Alt doing some work..

With it getting dark so early it is harder for me to get a good video so I just took one with my droid quick to throw it up. The voltage is took at the head unit, when measured at the back battery with a DMM its usually .1 -.2 higher I just never bothered to run a wire. The voltage you see is the lowest it gets. Thanks Mechman.

Yes I know its sideways, itll be fine for this video haha sorry guys.

Old Setup
03 DurangoRF Power T1 6.5 CompsMids/Highs Amp: AQ4x90Sub Amp: AQ 3500.1DSubs: 2 DC XL 18sBox: 12ft^3 tuned to 33HzMechman 270 Amp AltXS 6500XS 3100 x2

Highest Score to date: 151.2 db @ Headrest

Sweet, glad it is performing as it should

I am very happy, I will be upgrading next summer to more power so once i add a couple D3100s we will see how she does. Not sure how much I want to put on the one alt but we will see what she can do. Adding another alt would be tricky without removing somethin in my Durango and I want to keep my air conditioner etc so we'll try and get the most out of her.

Old Setup
03 DurangoRF Power T1 6.5 CompsMids/Highs Amp: AQ4x90Sub Amp: AQ 3500.1DSubs: 2 DC XL 18sBox: 12ft^3 tuned to 33HzMechman 270 Amp AltXS 6500XS 3100 x2

Highest Score to date: 151.2 db @ Headrest