Ok, up for sale is my HTC ozone i had and used for a month. This phone has it all, it has a vibrant screen, full keyboard, cdma and gsm network compatibility, 2 pegapixel camera, ambient light sensor, a 528 MHz processor, 192 Mb of RAM, exceptional battery life, and also comes with a clear hard cover case to help further protect this beauty. This comes with the phone, battery, verizon wireless sim card (its only used to store contacts when you are on the verizon wireless network, but swap it out with a card from sprint, nextel, at&t and a good handful of others around the entire globe and you will have a gsm compatible phone), a usb charging and synchronizing cable, original box, manual, and setup and install dvd's with drivers and how to guides, usb charging adapter with universal connectors that allow you to use this phones charger in every spot of the world, and a module that will convert the standard usb port on the phone to a headphone/headset/charging/sync cable. I have the rom on this phone updated to windows mobile standard version 6.5. This phone has 87 mb of internal storage but for another $5 i will toss in my 2gb micro sd card i have with the sd to micro-sd adapters. It has internal bluetooth, wifi, cdma and gsm network connectivity, usb, speaker phone, 2 megapixel camera, and all the speed and features you could ever want. I used this phone for where i worked and it never failed me once. This phone is NOT a refurb or water damaged phone (i tried to take a pic of the water detector strip on the phone but my camera couldnt focus on it that well) and there isnt a single scratch on this phone, the case however has some surface scratches on the back of it but thats what cases are for to take the brunt of the force from us using them. I will sell the phone for $8 0 or best offer and if you buy it with my asking price i will just toss in the 2gb micro sd card for you at no extra charge. NOTE: the price does not include shipping but it shouldnt be much since its so small and lightweight for the box.

HPIM1853-1.jpg

HPIM1857.jpg

HPIM1854.jpg

HPIM1852.jpg

HPIM1850.jpg

Any questions or offers feel free to either reply to this post or pm me. if i dont get back right away im probably at work or school but i will get to you that same day.<br><br>Thanks for looking!!

Edited by kickass audio

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

lets bump this bitch smileysex.gif

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

This phone was free last time i was at the Verizon store..

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

yea they were free because first of all they are refurbs if you go to the store and pay attention to the package they give you. second im adding a sd card and the case which is another $30. Im not letting this go for free thats for damn sure.