Sundown Audio

Kicker KX2500.1 vs. RF 2000.1(experance only and impartial)

SPLGEO

Guest 90accordman

its hard for me to believe you guys are getting full amppower off a stock alt and 1 battery...I'm not saying your not, im saying its hard for me to believe

i am not comfy rollin on .7 with my single MX on a 2ohm rated amp though no matter how much people praise them

you have to look at impedence rise when the sub is in the box, atleast thats what I was told

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

Guest 90accordman

i am not comfy rollin on .7 with my single MX on a 2ohm rated amp though no matter how much people praise them

you have to look at impedence rise when the sub is in the box' date=' atleast thats what I was told

[/quote']

lol Imp rise or not i dont like the shit going into protect even if for a split second like mine did over and over.  people put way to much into Imp rise lately.

honeslty I know I won't beable to crank it up all of the way... if my theriy is right it will put out more wattage at a lower volume at 1 ohm the a highervolume at 2 ohms.....

s12x is running ahifonics BXI 2006 at 1/2 ohm.. and that amp is only rated for 1 ohm

s12x do you have any problems with protection?

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

ok sorry this has gotten away from teh subject at hand.. ok lets forget the ohms problem.. taht can be deal with later I need to knwo which amo is best before I order the speaker of I  am 100% postive  it is teh best for that speaker for the price

Archived