Not hatin' buy why not just get one that already manual. It will save you tons of times, headache, money, and problems. I have seen peoples trying to convert to auto to manual all the times.

um.. they don't make one with a manual or i would have.. every 91-96 caprice/impala with a manual is totally custom... and the shitty ones got for like $5000-$10000...

Obviously going to need to lose the auto trans stuff from the PCM, wiring as far as sensors go from auto to 5 speed, pedal assembly, shifter, trans itself, flywheel, clutch, clutch master and slave cylinder if it is a hydraulic clutch system, if not then clutch cable, swap out gauges if you want...take the damn auto shifter out lol, basic stuff, as far as trans, not sure what trans you would need. My friend did one a long time ago. He sold the car now, but ill ask him when i see him next if he remembers what trans he had to use and all that good stuff and let you know.

Not hatin' buy why not just get one that already manual. It will save you tons of times, headache, money, and problems. I have seen peoples trying to convert to auto to manual all the times.

um.. they don't make one with a manual or i would have.. every 91-96 caprice/impala with a manual is totally custom... and the shitty ones got for like $5000-$10000...

It up to you welther you want to do this swap or not. Sometimes if you lucky you might find good deal but not always..