Right. My job is to load the truck and unload the truck. Somewere in the middle I build some shot and carry alot of it. The night shift gets the furniture in place so when we get there in the am we can load and go but they're job is also to open inspect then shrink wrap and prep. When I get there now we

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719

Right. My job is to load the truck and unload the truck. Somewere in the middle I build some shot and carry alot of it. The night shift gets the furniture in place so when we get there in the am we can load and go but they're job is also to open inspect then shrink wrap and prep. When I get there now we have to re open everything put blankets on it and reshrink wrap it. My and my helper do our job plus the same job the nihhtshift does but in 2.5 he's as appossed to the 8-10 they work...the 2.5 he's doesn't include the ten he's aday I deliver the junk

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719

A job is a job bro, the owners/managers are always gonna make more than the lower workers. Hell I've NEVER had a xmas bonus or anything like that, even when I was faculty at a college in the IT department working full time. If you dont like how you're being treated there, start scouting around for a different job. Just keep your current job so you have income while you work. And if you do find new work, try to leave your current job with as good of circumstances as possible. A good reference is really important to have.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

I agree with what alot of people are saying, be glad ya have a job. If ya wanna work somewhere else, do it. Just don't quit before ya find something else, I did that once and yeah I regret it. Took me a long time to find another job. Odd thing is, I'm back with that same company just a diff local. Trust me I know what that must feel like, I've had bosses/jobs screw me over in the past. A few even said that we would get a xmas bounus, never got mine. I've got a problem with my job as well, kinda sad one too. But I won't bother ya with it. All I'm gonna say is, dude just keep at it....while ya at work just grin and bare it like the rest of us lol. And in ya free time, if any...look for something better.

if you dont like it you can always quit. I mean there isnt a 100 other people out there that would fillthat spot. I dont even get a christmas bonus.

i dont get christmas bonus either. hell, i dont even get the day off paid. i dont get any paid holidays.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Damn thats shitty bro...

With that being said though you need to be fortunate taht you have employment and income... I know it may be shitty whats going on but just be thankful that you have a job.

I am getting so fucking sick of hearing this. First of all, there is work and plenty of it. People just either do not want it or are not educated/skilled enough for it.

I am hearing way to many employers including mine using this shit as a defense to all the crooked bullshit that they do to employees. My company is working with a total of 12 people right now. One year ago we had 27 and two years ago we had over 40. Business is slow, i get this. Times are tough, i get this too. But when your employees get sick and tired of doing 3x as much work for the same pay because the company does not want to hire a few more people and the response is "be happy you have a job". Dont tell me I have to work harder and put up with more bullshit because you think this is the only job I am qualified for.

i couldn't agree more. I agree, times tough, but there's a ton of jobs out there. I've got 3 in the past month. It's all about how you present yourself in asking for a position. Some people just say " i need a job and money" and they look like they just got out of bed; then wonder why they are not employed.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

if you dont like it you can always quit. I mean there isnt a 100 other people out there that would fillthat spot. I dont even get a christmas bonus.

i dont get christmas bonus either. hell, i dont even get the day off paid. i dont get any paid holidays.

Fuck that. I don't get a bonus but I sure as hell get my holidays paid.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

id be finding myself a new job...

you just cant find another job here in michigan. were one of the worst states for unemployment rates and there is no jobs. dude keep ur job and just keep doing what you have been doing for 7 years and eventually it will pay off. start looking for a job but do not quit yours you have now.

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

Hiring more people does cost the employer more money fyi. I was lucky enough to get hired on at Firestone and hold a decent position. They work around my school schedule (even though i close every night because of that) and they usually give me days off when i work the schedule. Plus they buy us food all the time for random reasons. :drink40:

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread