Sonic Electronix

well, i havent had a vehicle of my own walled in quite some time..... been 13 years since last one. i had forgotten how useful those little stick on convex mirrors are.

any of you have any useful tricks for being able to see behind you with a wall?

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Take off your rearview before the wall is done, for practice. Take your time backing up, keep checking both sides. Didn't take long to get used to. You'll become more aware of how much you can actually see with the side mirrors.

wall is already in the car. just wondering any tips others may have. what im talking about is driving down the highway. i have backup cam.

Owner of BigAss Ports

Take off your rearview before the wall is done, for practice. Take your time backing up, keep checking both sides. Didn't take long to get used to. You'll become more aware of how much you can actually see with the side mirrors.

wall is already in the car. just wondering any tips others may have. what im talking about is driving down the highway. i have backup cam.

Well as long as somebodies not riding your ass, and you set the side mirrors for as wide a view as possible, you'll be alright seeing behind you.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Well as long as somebodies not riding your ass, and you set the side mirrors for as wide a view as possible, you'll be alright seeing behind you.

thats about where im at with it right now.....

Owner of BigAss Ports

Another thing that helped me, I had a standard mirror made for the passenger side. None of that 'objects closer than they appear' shit. Don't know why, but it made checking one side then the other easier. Probably a mind trick.

i use 2" convex mirror on driver side, and 3" convex mirror on passanger side, stuck on top of the standard mirror.

Owner of BigAss Ports