I ripped my system out so here's my new box

you have a real nice system manif you don t win this month you will some time hide the wires a lil better and try agian u kno how it is

Well they used to all go through the middle, but these new amps are screwing everything up haha. Thanks though, if I have some spare time I'll see what I can come up with.

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

First p1 next p2 now p3... Future... uh.... t1????

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

I love your build dylan! I ain't getting no more votes either :/

Yeah but you put up a good fight! It's alright I never really expected to win. I find it frustrating that I have practically no support on here as far as voting goes, except for you, when I think I deserved at least a few votes. You can't get any props for running mainstream brands and not being able to meter it to back it up. :shrug:

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

I love your build dylan! I ain't getting no more votes either :/

Yeah but you put up a good fight! It's alright I never really expected to win. I find it frustrating that I have practically no support on here as far as voting goes, except for you, when I think I deserved at least a few votes. You can't get any props for running mainstream brands and not being able to meter it to back it up. :shrug:

I didn't either but I put alot of time in that box and it would be nice to win :P Some people in SOTM didn't even build there own.. lol Anyway. I hope you get more votes man. I've been routing for you. Everyone hates kicker more that Rockford btw :P

-Ross

Project Layla

Truck: 99' F-150

Gathering things for my next build.

SoloX18 build:

http://www.stevemead..._1#entry1576460

RE T-line build:

http://www.stevemead...-between-build/

I like the rockford theme, clean and classy, I wish I saw this build before I voted. I had a pair of T1 12s that were insanely loud on 800 rms each. If u plan to continue up the rf ladder, they would be a good place to stop for sure. Don't let it get u down though man, I feel the same way since a lot of people don't like T3 audio and even though my 10s are as unique as they get, its still hit or miss on people appreciating what they are. As long as u like yours, thats all that matters.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

I like the rockford theme, clean and classy, I wish I saw this build before I voted. I had a pair of T1 12s that were insanely loud on 800 rms each. If u plan to continue up the rf ladder, they would be a good place to stop for sure. Don't let it get u down though man, I feel the same way since a lot of people don't like T3 audio and even though my 10s are as unique as they get, its still hit or miss on people appreciating what they are. As long as u like yours, thats all that matters.

Thanks dude I appeciate it! I kinda think part of it was being at the bottom of the list, too. I'll probably hold onto these for a little while because I have some other things I'd like to do to the car. Maybe around January I can upgrade amps/subs/speakers again!

And thanks Vander!

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

First p1 next p2 now p3... Future... uh.... t1????

Haha maybe...I've had my eye on DC for a while, too. Just waiting for the prime opportunity to strike.

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Archived