Cablguy's 1997 Chevy Silverado 1500 Extended Cab

The deadned in the door is Audio Technix ... Alot of it

That memory foam material on the outer part of the door you see in the picture came from Walmart (bedding section) ... like 6 bucks for a queen size bed (I think, maybe less)

That's awesome! I might do this!

My doors are solid as fort Knox ...

Wait to see them when I'm done this time ... Some welding tricks involved ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

My batteries came from Walmart too.

And they are (after all these years) stronger than ever ...

Yeah, I noticed that too! haha It goes to show much more important the install is over spending the big bucks! Can't wait for the new upgrades!! :domodance:

Actually, I have quite a bit invested in my equipment along with the hard work in the install, test and tune.

I kind of lost count after I hit four grand or so ... Head unit was about eleven hundred dollars alone.

Now I have to decide if I'm buying the new 8" drivers or the new 10" drivers for the mid bass section ...

BL10-001.jpg

Then moving on back to the sub bass !!! A pair of 15" drivers (sorry, no pics yet) SQ tuned blow through on my Linear Power LP2250 !!!

lp2250face.jpg

lp2250end.jpg

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

It's playing now ... just doing upgrades to it. I'd like to say I'm hitting a few events with it this year ... just have to see how it goes.

Not sure I will be able to aquire enough points to qualify for Finals (MECA), but I'm gonna try.

I literally just read your whole build log from start to finish, love the truck man. It has a really nice look to it, and I like how you show how you did everything. Giving me some ideas to improve the sound in my car even though I'm no pro at sound quality!

I literally just read your whole build log from start to finish, love the truck man. It has a really nice look to it, and I like how you show how you did everything. Giving me some ideas to improve the sound in my car even though I'm no pro at sound quality!

Thank you sir

Hey cablguy quick question for you, I don't know if I missed it but how did you attach that foam to your door panel? I think you said it was the mattress foam, did you just glue it, or Velcro? I'm getting ready to do my doors so I appreciate any help.

Archived