Wiring/small engine experts

here, this is from a model t forum with someone that made their own like i just explained

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/118802/146374.html?1291344077

So no one comments on the opinion of the guy who is near $100k deep in his electrical engineering degree. ok.

Also, maybe im misunderstanding what you want to do, but aren't you wanting something that will light up when you hit the brake? Cause all but one of those switches would make you have to hit the brake once to turn it on and then again to turn it off.

also, why would he need to add a fuse to the existing headlight wires? sounds kinda pointless.

Update: I'm going to ditch the brake light deal until winter is over because right now we are expected 6-9 inches of snow and ice after this crap passes.

So what I did today was buy 2 lights and some wire and will get everything setup then I'll add in the brake switch.

The tractor is on a 12v system with brand new stator so everything charges nice :D

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

So no one comments on the opinion of the guy who is near $100k deep in his electrical engineering degree. ok.

Also, maybe im misunderstanding what you want to do, but aren't you wanting something that will light up when you hit the brake? Cause all but one of those switches would make you have to hit the brake once to turn it on and then again to turn it off.

also, why would he need to add a fuse to the existing headlight wires? sounds kinda pointless.

sorry i searched momentary switches and thats what it showed me, i didnt really look that much at them... i was just trying to show him what type to look at. and i didnt think there were headlights on it because he said he bought headlights for it.. so i thought that meant it didnt have any. and thats why they would need to be fused. if im wrong with any of this please tell me.

(ps im not arguing with you just saying why i did what i did.) thanks

Fuuuuuuu, I feel ya.. $86k deep in my EE degree

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com