fiberglass box build in an 07 tacoma access cab

yeha i noticed that one the ribs of the cloth you put bondo to smooth then glassed over and i never thought of that

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good work. Working in the filler stage definitely takes a long time. Thats one of the reasons Ive always just used fiberglass for extra airspace/strength not for looks so far :drinks:

yeha i noticed that one the ribs of the cloth you put bondo to smooth then glassed over and i never thought of that

I used duraglass when I did that since it is much stronger than filler. Also I can't take credit for that, a guy on another forum suggested I try that.

Good work. Working in the filler stage definitely takes a long time. Thats one of the reasons Ive always just used fiberglass for extra airspace/strength not for looks so far :drinks:

Yea, it takes a lot of work to make it look good. I need more practice with it, it will work better when I learn more tricks.

Also, I won't have any updates anytime soon guys. I'm in Florida and won't be back until mid April

Your box looks crazy man. Finally got to check it out. Shoulda brought I down. ;) I bet that Shit would be nice low.

My First Build on SMD (Blow Through)

2004 Ford F-350 SD Lariat

Pioneer 3200BT DVD Deck

Infinity Reference Components not powered

Bully Dog Gauge Cluster Pyro, Turbo, Trans

SF3 SCT Tuner W/Customs

If you can't Join em' Crush em'

Your box looks crazy man. Finally got to check it out. Shoulda brought I down. ;) I bet that Shit would be nice low.

Thanks bro, I'm still pissed about it haha. I might try to do something while we are here with a new box. idk yet

AWESOME,great build....informative...well planned...Love it bro :clapping:

Thanks for the props

• 3 weeks later...

Archived