Ok so here it goes, back in August 2010 I was hired at Panera Bread here in Paducah, Ky. Story goes that one day I was driving around in Paducah filling out apps and talking to managers tryin to find work. Well I was about done for the day and was bout to head back home, I was just bout to get on the interstate when I saw the building for Panera Bread. Now I knew the place was being built for a long time, but never knew the location till that day. I turned around and pulled into the parking lot. I saw two people standing outside, they looked like managers to me (you may figure out later). I stopped and talked to them. As it turns out one was the new General Manager for the store and the other was his boss. I forget what her title is, oh well. I told them that I used to work for Panera in the past, 3 other stores in fact. They got all excited cause I had previous experience and knew what was expected. I worked at 2 locations in St Louis, and 1 in Rolla, Mo. In St Louis Panera is know as St Louis Bread Co just case ya didn't know. Anyways I was hired the next day and started working the day after we opened. Let me tell you, the first month and a half was crazy busy. I was getting good hours, couldn't be happier. Course waking up at 5 am to get there by 7 am took some getting used to. After while things started to slow down and my hours went down. Ok no biggie, it happens. Well as it turns out the G.M was from St Louis like me, I had expressed interest that I was looking to going back there sometime this year. (yeah that didnt happen). He said that when I was ready to head back he would help me get transfered to a store there. Getting transfered is usually as easy as a couple of phone calls. What he did how ever was cut my hours way down, like to less than 20 a week. I told him that I was putting off heading back home for a while, and what do ya know my hours increase. I know from working for this company before that the more areas your cross-trained in the better hours you will get. That doesn't seem to be true here. I've got more experince with the company than most anyone there, only a few managers have more experince. I was trained in all areas in the two locations in St Louis and my G.M knows this. He is actually friends with the G.M in Webster Groves Mo. So he knows what I can do, but won't give me the chance. Now I understand that we have about 35-40 people working there, but that doesn't mean that I can't be trained like I was at the other stores. Hell at the two stores in St Louis I was one of a few people who they could call in to fill in for someone no matter the position. Here about a month ago I think I recived a letter from Wyotech saying that I was accepted to attended their school. Of course I jumped at the chance, I told a few friends I work with about it. A few were happy for me, and few others wanted me to stay. I never told the G.M for fear of my hours going down. For a while my hours stayed some what decent, around 30-32 hours. Ya know part-time hours and what not. These past few weeks have not been kind to me. I finally got cross-trained in 3 areas, one of course is not really used right now cause we don't have the business to justify having someone on dishes all the time, we just throw someone back there when we need them. I'm too busy in the dinning room to worry bout the dishes. Sometimes I wish I could duplicate myself to my job easier lol. So now I'm trained in the dishroom, dinning room and now sandwich line. They are talkin bout putting me on prep too, but they have been sayin that for a long time. I think it may happen soon cause the other day I had to show another worker how to use the meat slicer so he could do his job. I did forget a few things about the whole process, but over all it all came back to me fairly easy. So who knows. Anyways back to what I as saying the past few weeks havn't been good to me at all. I'm only getting about 20 hours a week even with cross training. Gas prices are now near 3 bucks a gallon and some stupid reason my car is only getting about 23 mpg. It was getting 27-27 mpg in warmer weather. Winters now really suck and its not just cold and snow. I really don't know what to think, I like working for the company. Because I work with some of the coolest people and our customers are great. Is my boss playin me or is he tryin to get me to stay? Hell if I can't afford to leave I gotta stay right? lol. I could take the easy way out and go look for another job and quit this one. But if I'm going to make it to Cali I'll need a job. And guess what, theres a Panera in Fremont Ca and thats where I'm going to school at. There are actually two locations there. Like I said before, transfering in super easy. All I gotta do is figure out which one will work the best, call and talk to the G.M then have that G.M call the G.M at my store and with any luck I'll be working at a 5th location. Holy crap, who else can say they worked at 5 locations for the same company? Probly not a lot. Well guess thats enough out of me.

COOL STORY BRO :drinks: but damn thats alot of reading, do what you feel is best, tell him you got kids and need more hours or your gone :shrug: idk, but damn my eyes hurt

EDIT- idk if thats for sure what your talking about, all the words kinda ran together :lol:

Edited by MrSoHeavySPL

96 GRAND MARQUIS

2 Kole Kmx 15s

6.0 A.E. box tuned to 42Hz

1/0g power and ground

Huge Duralast batt.

Stock 130a alt

Amplifier - Dual XiA2460(hardcore p.o.s.)

Head Unit- Kenwood KDC-X693

AudioControl Three.1

Audiobahn bass line driver

Teh Big 3 in Kollosus Fleks 1/0

Funny Youtube Shit MATUXAZ

2 weeks ago "In wikipedia i found that this sub in 1997's unofficial private SPLdB drag was burned down the dB meter! The dB was over 300 and the system burned down. Actually, 300dB is only about ¼ of this prototype sound level."

I don't know anything about guns... so when I saw the title I thought, "I wonder what kind of woofer the AR-15 is?"

*laughs*

Twisted, I would stay away from that guy, the next video he uploads could be you tied up in his living room while being forced to watch him "swag and cook" in person, lol.

I was trained in all areas in the two locations in St Louis and my G.M knows this............

I was one of a few people who they could call in to fill in for someone no matter the position..........

I finally got cross-trained in 3 areas, one of course is not really used right now cause we don't have the business to justify having someone on dishes all the time.......

mixed signals mang.......... :pardon:

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

I was trained in all areas in the two locations in St Louis and my G.M knows this............

I was one of a few people who they could call in to fill in for someone no matter the position..........

I finally got cross-trained in 3 areas, one of course is not really used right now cause we don't have the business to justify having someone on dishes all the time.......

mixed signals mang.......... :pardon:

In St Louis I was trained in a few areas, only area I wasn't trained in was night or day baker. Anyways that was a few years ago. Now when I say I'm cross-trained in 3 areas now, it's not really that they trained me it's more like they help me refresh my memory. Sorry I should of made that more clear, but when it's 4 am and you can't sleep ya mind doesn't work the way it should. lol. I'm not looking to quit this job or anything, maybe find a second one so payin things is less stressful. I know what I typed was long and un-orginzed and I'm sorry for that.

Ok so here it goes, back in August 2010 I was hired at Panera Bread here in Paducah, Ky. Story goes that one day I was driving around in

Paducah filling out apps and talking to managers tryin to find work. Well I was about done for the day and was bout to head back home, I was just

bout to get on the interstate when I saw the building for Panera Bread. Now I knew the place was being built for a long time, but never knew the

location till that day. I turned around and pulled into the parking lot. I saw two people standing outside, they looked like managers to me (you may

figure out later). I stopped and talked to them. As it turns out one was the new General Manager for the store and the other was his boss. I forget

what her title is, oh well. I told them that I used to work for Panera in the past, 3 other stores in fact. They got all excited cause I had

previous experience and knew what was expected. I worked at 2 locations in St Louis, and 1 in Rolla, Mo. In St Louis Panera is know as St Louis

Bread Co just case ya didn't know. Anyways I was hired the next day and started working the day after we opened. Let me tell you, the first month

and a half was crazy busy. I was getting good hours, couldn't be happier. Course waking up at 5 am to get there by 7 am took some getting used to.

After while things started to slow down and my hours went down. Ok no biggie, it happens. Well as it turns out the G.M was from St Louis like me, I

had expressed interest that I was looking to going back there sometime this year. (yeah that didnt happen). He said that when I was ready to head

back he would help me get transfered to a store there. Getting transfered is usually as easy as a couple of phone calls. What he did how ever was

cut my hours way down, like to less than 20 a week. I told him that I was putting off heading back home for a while, and what do ya know my hours

increase. I know from working for this company before that the more areas your cross-trained in the better hours you will get. That doesn't seem to

be true here. I've got more experince with the company than most anyone there, only a few managers have more experince. I was trained in all areas

in the two locations in St Louis and my G.M knows this. He is actually friends with the G.M in Webster Groves Mo. So he knows what I can do, but

won't give me the chance. Now I understand that we have about 35-40 people working there, but that doesn't mean that I can't be trained like I was

at the other stores. Hell at the two stores in St Louis I was one of a few people who they could call in to fill in for someone no matter the

position. Here about a month ago I think I recived a letter from Wyotech saying that I was accepted to attended their school. Of course I jumped at

the chance, I told a few friends I work with about it. A few were happy for me, and few others wanted me to stay. I never told the G.M for fear of

my hours going down. For a while my hours stayed some what decent, around 30-32 hours. Ya know part-time hours and what not. These past few weeks

have not been kind to me. I finally got cross-trained in 3 areas, one of course is not really used right now cause we don't have the business to

justify having someone on dishes all the time, we just throw someone back there when we need them. I'm too busy in the dinning room to worry bout

the dishes. Sometimes I wish I could duplicate myself to my job easier lol. So now I'm trained in the dishroom, dinning room and now sandwich line.

They are talkin bout putting me on prep too, but they have been sayin that for a long time. I think it may happen soon cause the other day I had to

show another worker how to use the meat slicer so he could do his job. I did forget a few things about the whole process, but over all it all came

back to me fairly easy. So who knows. Anyways back to what I as saying the past few weeks havn't been good to me at all. I'm only getting about 20

hours a week even with cross training. Gas prices are now near 3 bucks a gallon and some stupid reason my car is only getting about 23 mpg. It was

getting 27-27 mpg in warmer weather. Winters now really suck and its not just cold and snow. I really don't know what to think, I like working for

the company. Because I work with some of the coolest people and our customers are great. Is my boss playin me or is he tryin to get me to stay?

Hell if I can't afford to leave I gotta stay right? lol. I could take the easy way out and go look for another job and quit this one. But if I'm

going to make it to Cali I'll need a job. And guess what, theres a Panera in Fremont Ca and thats where I'm going to school at. There are actually

two locations there. Like I said before, transfering in super easy. All I gotta do is figure out which one will work the best, call and talk to the

G.M then have that G.M call the G.M at my store and with any luck I'll be working at a 5th location. Holy crap, who else can say they worked at 5

locations for the same company? Probly not a lot. Well guess thats enough out of me.

Fixed but still hard to read that much, I didnt read but perhaps will make it easier for others to read

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Ok so here it goes, back in August 2010 I was hired at Panera Bread here in Paducah, Ky. Story goes that one day I was driving around in

Paducah filling out apps and talking to managers tryin to find work. Well I was about done for the day and was bout to head back home, I was just

bout to get on the interstate when I saw the building for Panera Bread. Now I knew the place was being built for a long time, but never knew the

location till that day. I turned around and pulled into the parking lot. I saw two people standing outside, they looked like managers to me (you may

figure out later). I stopped and talked to them. As it turns out one was the new General Manager for the store and the other was his boss. I forget

what her title is, oh well. I told them that I used to work for Panera in the past, 3 other stores in fact. They got all excited cause I had

previous experience and knew what was expected. I worked at 2 locations in St Louis, and 1 in Rolla, Mo. In St Louis Panera is know as St Louis

Bread Co just case ya didn't know. Anyways I was hired the next day and started working the day after we opened. Let me tell you, the first month

and a half was crazy busy. I was getting good hours, couldn't be happier. Course waking up at 5 am to get there by 7 am took some getting used to.

After while things started to slow down and my hours went down. Ok no biggie, it happens. Well as it turns out the G.M was from St Louis like me, I

had expressed interest that I was looking to going back there sometime this year. (yeah that didnt happen). He said that when I was ready to head

back he would help me get transfered to a store there. Getting transfered is usually as easy as a couple of phone calls. What he did how ever was

cut my hours way down, like to less than 20 a week. I told him that I was putting off heading back home for a while, and what do ya know my hours

increase. I know from working for this company before that the more areas your cross-trained in the better hours you will get. That doesn't seem to

be true here. I've got more experince with the company than most anyone there, only a few managers have more experince. I was trained in all areas

in the two locations in St Louis and my G.M knows this. He is actually friends with the G.M in Webster Groves Mo. So he knows what I can do, but

won't give me the chance. Now I understand that we have about 35-40 people working there, but that doesn't mean that I can't be trained like I was

at the other stores. Hell at the two stores in St Louis I was one of a few people who they could call in to fill in for someone no matter the

position. Here about a month ago I think I recived a letter from Wyotech saying that I was accepted to attended their school. Of course I jumped at

the chance, I told a few friends I work with about it. A few were happy for me, and few others wanted me to stay. I never told the G.M for fear of

my hours going down. For a while my hours stayed some what decent, around 30-32 hours. Ya know part-time hours and what not. These past few weeks

have not been kind to me. I finally got cross-trained in 3 areas, one of course is not really used right now cause we don't have the business to

justify having someone on dishes all the time, we just throw someone back there when we need them. I'm too busy in the dinning room to worry bout

the dishes. Sometimes I wish I could duplicate myself to my job easier lol. So now I'm trained in the dishroom, dinning room and now sandwich line.

They are talkin bout putting me on prep too, but they have been sayin that for a long time. I think it may happen soon cause the other day I had to

show another worker how to use the meat slicer so he could do his job. I did forget a few things about the whole process, but over all it all came

back to me fairly easy. So who knows. Anyways back to what I as saying the past few weeks havn't been good to me at all. I'm only getting about 20

hours a week even with cross training. Gas prices are now near 3 bucks a gallon and some stupid reason my car is only getting about 23 mpg. It was

getting 27-27 mpg in warmer weather. Winters now really suck and its not just cold and snow. I really don't know what to think, I like working for

the company. Because I work with some of the coolest people and our customers are great. Is my boss playin me or is he tryin to get me to stay?

Hell if I can't afford to leave I gotta stay right? lol. I could take the easy way out and go look for another job and quit this one. But if I'm

going to make it to Cali I'll need a job. And guess what, theres a Panera in Fremont Ca and thats where I'm going to school at. There are actually

two locations there. Like I said before, transfering in super easy. All I gotta do is figure out which one will work the best, call and talk to the

G.M then have that G.M call the G.M at my store and with any luck I'll be working at a 5th location. Holy crap, who else can say they worked at 5

locations for the same company? Probly not a lot. Well guess thats enough out of me.

Fixed but still hard to read that much, I didnt read but perhaps will make it easier for others to read

Hey man thanks for that, I owe ya

Started to put proper punctuation in it and edit out the unneeded stuff, but I'm not 100% sure what exactly you're trying to ask us for. All of the info is kind of excess, if you ARE just asking if you should... Move to Cali or not?

Edited by GamingUnited503

Ok basically what I was tryin to say. That I'm tryin to figure out how it is that someone like me who has worked for this company on and off for 11 years is treated worse than those who just started. I mean high school kids are getting better hours than I am. They don't need the money as bad as someone who is out on their own. Ya know how hard it is to live on 20 hours a week when ya barely make over min wadge? Min. wadge here is 7.25 btw. To me its kind of messed up.