Sundown Audio

6 sa12s ported vs 6 sa 15s sealed

6 sa12s ported vs 6 sa 15s sealed off a saz 3000d @ 0.7 ohm goals are 145 on music 150s on tone and a flat response that is loud on all music

2009 Buick Lucerne CXL, Sundown SAZ-3000d,Sundown SAX 100.4,2 Shuriken SK-BT80 (80ah batts),Mechman Custom Alt (specs to be determined),Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine I61-2,T3 Audio t2000 (2 12s) , JVC KWHDR720 (doubledin headunit w/iPhone adapter) , SecondSkin Damplifier Pro/ Speaker Tweakers......Build in progress but I have all equipment and Enclosure is going to be around 5 net @ 35hz

6 sa12s ported vs 6 sa 15s sealed off a saz 3000d @ 0.7 ohm goals are 145 on music 150s on tone and a flat response that is loud on all music

[/quote

wats this goin in?

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Expedition non walled

2009 Buick Lucerne CXL, Sundown SAZ-3000d,Sundown SAX 100.4,2 Shuriken SK-BT80 (80ah batts),Mechman Custom Alt (specs to be determined),Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine I61-2,T3 Audio t2000 (2 12s) , JVC KWHDR720 (doubledin headunit w/iPhone adapter) , SecondSkin Damplifier Pro/ Speaker Tweakers......Build in progress but I have all equipment and Enclosure is going to be around 5 net @ 35hz

Expedition non walled

will 20 cubes not be able to fit in the cargo area?

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Maybe but I want to stay below the window line

Maybe but I want to stay below the window line

ied run 4 of the 15s personally. just because cone area is king. more potential to be louder on the same power in theory. and its a better use of the power you have,those subs have a higher power handling that their rating.

eeee 6-12 and 4 15s are almost the same in cone area just a lil off.....

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

I built a friends truck with 2 sa 12s on an sae 1200d, and its doing the numbers your wanting.

you should have no problems doing it with 6 12s, and I would expect it to get louder than the sealed 15s.