Sonic Electronix

Ok, Not ever sure what to say here, but, I have a friend who had someone install his system today (Xplod Amp and 10inch bazooka sub) and it has been extremely wierd ever since.

Here is the list of things that I just can't seem to find an answer for.

So, Sometimes the bass is going good (As good as that setup will do) and then it like, dies down a bit with out even changing the volume or nothing.

Also, for some reason, changing the BAL on his head unit make the bass get louder..

Now, the guy couldn't get the head unit out so he tapped into the rear speakers to make the connection or something. (He's very confusing)

And now, his set up just turned off completely.. He said he was driving, and then it just stopped working. The amp isn't even on anymore. Not sure of all the info.

Any help is great.

Logan

Edited by ThatMauiWowie

is it hooked to a Line out converter? that could be the reason it sounds louder on the fader.

check your ground, fuse, connection of the LOC, inputs at the amp, remote wire, RCAs...thats just the short list to start checking into

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

is it hooked to a Line out converter? that could be the reason it sounds louder on the fader.

check your ground, fuse, connection of the LOC, inputs at the amp, remote wire, RCAs...thats just the short list to start checking into

x2. also, if the remote(from the amp) is connected to the cig lighter, check the fuse box by the steering wheel(where most fuse box in most cars are located in)

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

That happened to me... When i installed a system a while back i didnt know the stock Rear speaker cables on the HU. So everytime it got to a crtain level it would cut off and act funny. and i found out i put the wrong wire in the LOC so make sure the LOC is correct

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

x2. also, if the remote(from the amp) is connected to the cig lighter, check the fuse box by the steering wheel(where most fuse box in most cars are located in)

People do it that way? In most cases, Wouldn't the Cig Lighter always be on, and the amp would always be on? I thought most cars are that way, But id figure people would be smart enough to use the Remote + on the deck, unless stock deck, Id find something to tap into on the Acc +.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

why would e have to tap into the rear speakers? anyway, if i were you, i would take it all out and redo it myself. if you need any help or dont know how then just ask and we will help you out. with that little power, it is very simple to do. also does he have a stock HU or aftermarket?

rebuild ... correctly ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

My money is on one side being out of phase (assuming a line-out converter). The first time I hooked my stuff up, one side was out of phase (factory HU, line-out, and the wiring diagram for my car was wrong). On a few frequencies it sounded great, most of the time it was very quiet. Also, using balance to cut out one side will make it louder since it is in phase again. Try switching just one side, even if they both end up out of phase with the rest of the system, and see if the bass works then.

As for your power issue, just check connections and fuses.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

The guy couldn't get behind the deck. Jokes right haha. Ya I would not bring it to him again. And the remote wire would basically not excise if he doesn't know how to get behind the deck. Right? I would take it all out and hope your radio works. Then install it correctly or take it some where else :/

My First Build on SMD (Blow Through)

2004 Ford F-350 SD Lariat

Pioneer 3200BT DVD Deck

Infinity Reference Components not powered

Bully Dog Gauge Cluster Pyro, Turbo, Trans

SF3 SCT Tuner W/Customs

If you can't Join em' Crush em'