biggest waste of custom system ever

It's a waste because she's listening to Sade.

Anyways, it motivates me to do the same thing with the left/right thing on the dash.

Looks really clean.

Also I love all the assumptuous comments posted before anyone even clarified why I thought it was a waste.

The sade playing during the video didn't bother anyone else?

It looks like a badass truck, not an art gallery...

geez...

Plus the girl looks like she would never even turn the volume up half way.

what the fuck? how does what music you listen to have anything to do with it being a wasted install or not? Because YOU don't like the music somehow the music isn't worthy of being listened to at a quality level? People listen to music because it connects with them emotionally, be it through bass or quality accurate sound reproduction or whatever. If this person likes Sade (which by the way SHE wasn't listening too, the installer was, even if it is her iPod) then that is what she likes.

Your post just makes no sense at all.

yeah, this guy hasn't made much sense since he started posting here. :turkey:

alma gates also looked like she would never have a car audio system but she had one of the loudest in the world for quite some time...

if you are going to bash an install because of the music playing, thats just silly... and yes, you did bash it by the title of your thread, there is no misconception about what YOU said...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

What does her not looking like she would turn it up over half way? It is a SQ install; you do not need the volume on full blast.

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

I love it im posting a video tomorrow wiht some SADE banging out. Think im kidding too.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

lol that system is far from a waste, I would like to have that than 99% of the others on here :shrug:

edit: and that music is a million times ahead of what it would be with rap. Playing that garbage on that would be an insult

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

very nicely done...and I'd hit it...the owner may not be a 10...but hit a 5 twice and that equals 10

maybe it would take twice as long. that would make 10 also.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I just saw the shop that did it. Jay Oliphant, the owner of Drive Customs in San Luis Obispo, ca, is a friend of mine. He does some seriously crazy work, and he just picked up T3. I have no doubt that system will look good for a long time.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

very nicely done...and I'd hit it...the owner may not be a 10...but hit a 5 twice and that equals 10

maybe it would take twice as long. that would make 10 also.

LOL

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Archived