I had to download a couple updates last night for some apps. The image speaks for itself.

905b839d.jpg

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

couldnt you just connect to your home network and get similar speeds? Not saying its not true that your service is THAT fast... but its easier to hoax the pic and just be on your wireless network than it is to believe that you actually got that kind of speeds LOL

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

if he was on the home network it would have a connection bar where the 3G is. Just throwing that out there.

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

if he was on the home network it would have a connection bar where the 3G is. Just throwing that out there.

agreed^^

Lol, better than everyone's? Congrats, those are impressive speeds. I just hope you're comfortable where you're standing because you don't want to move outside of that 1ft circle of good reception, lol.

LTE FTW

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

^^^ what was already said. Definitely was not on wifi.

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

im pretty sure there is a thing called photoshop, but like i said, im not saying you couldnt achieve the speeds, but in my area, AT&Ts service is nowhere like that

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Derrick, I agree with the service in my area part. I have Edge in town.. it blows to have an iPhone and have to use Edge. I could see in a big city getting good speeds like that.

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

im pretty sure there is a thing called photoshop, but like i said, im not saying you couldnt achieve the speeds, but in my area, AT&Ts service is nowhere like that

I have no reason to Photoshop it. I was damn impressed with the speeds that is why I posted it. I usually only get 150-180Kbytes/sec... And when I saw north of 500 I took screens and sent to a few buddies.

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

Yeah, that is amazing

Team DC Audio