(5) Rockford Punch 200's

(2) Punch 100's

*Outlander System*152.6 DB so Far*

(8) TXX-APX12W

(2) AP-30001D'S

(2) AP-2004'S

(8) APMB6'S

(4) KHC2400'S

its been pouring rain here in so cal for the past week and a half and not going to stop

I just walked around Los Angeles for 30 minutes hoping to see something, even a slight hue of red through the clouds and got nothing but soaked! pretty pissed. I did watch it live on ustream from Chile and some space center though

its been pouring rain here in so cal for the past week and a half and not going to stop

u serious is rainn I

I just walked around Los Angeles for 30 minutes hoping to see something, even a slight hue of red through the clouds and got nothing but soaked! pretty pissed. I did watch it live on ustream from Chile and some space center though

u serious is raining in LA I live in salinas Ca an can see that shit clear and it was raining yesterday lol Edited by 831Arevalo

It was sick as hell i watched almost the whole thing...Its the last one of that nature until 2014.. The reason this one was so different was because it was the 1st one in 200 years that could be seen by the entire world because of its location in the sky

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

i was just wondering if anyone got any telescope pictures of it. that'd be interesting to see.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol