Theft of Pioneer faceplate help

So I've been away and not using my car until now for 5 weeks during Xmas I have it. If anyone remembers I had some crackheads steal chapstick and pennies and the faceplate out of my car after someone threw a brick through teh window. I have a Pioneer DEH-P3000IB.

I didn't install it because it came with free Firedog install from Circuit City 2 xmases ago, but I've been inside and seen the mounting. It looks easily compatible with other models.

So my question is this: It looks like I'll be getting a new deck since new faceplates are more expensive and used are rare. I see tons of deals on other model numbers, but I would like the harness, mounts & iPod cable I got to work with the new ones. Is it universal ish? Does anyone know what model #'s mean in Pioneer, like is a bigger # better?

Here are some alternate models I may get that seem the same or better:

DEH-P7900B

DEH-P5100UB

DEH-2200IB

DEH-3200UB

DEH-P3100U

etc etc

But then there is DEH-1200 and 1300 MP models that look like shit with no Ipod connectability. I just want something easy and cheap (cheaper than $100 that a new FP costs that is) since i don't even live in the country right now, so it's not priority #1.

images-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Annnnd, I just found a replacement plate on ebay. It was $55, a huge ripoff but the easiest way. Thank god they didn't steal my remote, or shit, will that work? Hmmm.

Anyhow, problem solved the easiest way. I could have gotten a different one for the same price but this was a fine result.

images-1.jpg

Annnnd, I just found a replacement plate on ebay. It was $55, a huge ripoff but the easiest way. Thank god they didn't steal my remote, or shit, will that work? Hmmm.

Anyhow, problem solved the easiest way. I could have gotten a different one for the same price but this was a fine result.

55 bucks is better than buying a whole new head unit in my opinion. Suck about the theft though. Damn crackheads lol.

RF_728x090_caraudiofanatics-1.jpg

xs-1.jpg

logo-1.png

1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

DC Power 270 Amp Alt

Big 3

Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire

XS Power D6500

XS Power D3100

Pioneer Headunit

JBL Mids and Highs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4