Mechman Alternators

New 400 amp MechMan alternator insanity video

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fixed for you Matt, nice vid hommie!!

Edited by fecupe2001

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Man thats a big ass alt, sexy alt :D

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

i thing prolly costs more than my car

Actually, we have an overstock condition, and they are on a blowout sale for only $399 (Reg. $699)

Anticipating the demand after doing preliminary testing, I ordered a $h!t load of components, and ramped up production so we actually have quite a few on the shelf. I have them in stock in Red, Black, and natural finish. This sale will last until the 1st of February.

They arn't designed for idle output or daily use, but for short bursts they will seriously pack a punch!!! I have already sold quite a few to some hardcore SPL competitors.

Oh, and I forgot to mention they already come with built in adjustable voltage, so they are compatible with 12 volt, 14 volt, or 16 volt by simply setting the voltage selector on the back of the alternator, so you don't have to buy anything else!!

Edited by MECHMAN