Looking for new gaming headset.

Well I was going to suggest Astro A40s then I seen $20-$30 lol.

Dude A40s and triton are hardcore headsets lol. like 300$ not sure. alot of "hardcore gamers" have them

I suggest just turtle beaches X1s about 50$ worth the money

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Ok guys, I didn't end up buying a new headset, my girlfriend keep telling me just wait till we had little more money. well on the 26th(my birthday) she told me she got me some and they were being shipped out soon, she got them from tigerdirect.com so i figured she spent to much one some so so headphones. well i just got them in the mail today on the 29th. so i'm happy how fast they shipped. i opened the box seen the words "Creative Labs" and "Fatal1ty" and was think ok she spent an arm and a leg being there from tiger. so i asked her how much she spent she said about $55 with shipping. ok so she didn't spend that much they must suck ass then or something. well i got them out played my normal game for little bit sound nice voice chat worked great, next test was some music since i love playing with and listening to music, first start was a few bass tracks, all i can say is wow the bass was nice and clean, very punchy when they needed to be and picked up the lowes very nicely. next was some slipknot again i was a little shocked how well they sounded. next up some techno music i listen to the most and the music i mostly mix/remix they we so balanced i don't think i will need my 5.1 house system to see how well songs are mixed anymore. all in all i think they were worth what she spent and i'm pretty damn proud of her for picking these out.

thanks again for the help guys but well lol i didn't need to worry about it since all my bitching about my old ones gave my gf the idea to get me some new ones pardon.gif

heres the link to the ones she got me if you guys want to see or know more about them New head set

Jon

i dont use headsets. I die anyways so whats the point of it not being a surprise.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i dont use headsets. I die anyways so whats the point of it not being a surprise.

haha maybe you would die less if you were able to hear me sneaking up on you. :rofl:

to the OP turtle beaches are worth the money

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel