I know SOMEONES gifted enough

I saw this and i was thing it would be a pretty cool addition to my ride ......So the next question is who can make it ? Is it fiberglassed or what ? Any suggestions and any help would be a big help =) big0.jpgoh yea and i cant ask the guy who made it becasue it was a pic taken off another site

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

it's made from acrylic. It's very hard for me to explain how it's done, but if you know someone who outfits limos go see them. That's the kind of stuff they do. if you have specific questions go to fiberglass forums and ask Chris Yato...he has a section there. This is his specialty.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

it's made from acrylic. It's very hard for me to explain how it's done, but if you know someone who outfits limos go see them. That's the kind of stuff they do. if you have specific questions go to fiberglass forums and ask Chris Yato...he has a section there. This is his specialty.

i was thinking some one here would be able to make it and thanks

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg