Haha you know those "free small frosty!" coupons or little keychain cards you can get when you buy food? The small frosty is literally like 4 inches tall. It's like a little sample of Frosty. It's embarrassing.

it used to be one size bigger. now it's just a jr size frosty. or kids meal drink equivalent

ive always wondered why the small soda at wendys is the same size as the large frosty. i went there one time and ordered a small soda and a large vanilla frosty. the guy handed them to me and i said "ive always wondered... why is the small soda the same size as the large frosty?" and without missing a beat the guy looked at me and said "the frosty is thicker itll fill you up more". i lol'ed.

that guy is dumb the reason is the food cost of the frosty is higher than the soda they can yield more more drinks out of a bag of the syrup for soda verses the frosty even though there is a drink tax on the soda i work for wendys btw anyways so they can get more from the soda meaning lower price

head unit - pioneer DEH-P5100UB

subwoofer - nothing

speakers - powerbass components

amp - nothing

hoe.png

Skittles I know you mean. I used to work fast food and the crew I used to work with was real laid back. Hell someone ordered a small drink and I gave them the biggest cup we had. I handed out free cookies to little kids and everything. Plus we got familiar with people that always came and added stuff or took stuff off so we switched it up to where they would be paying a little less and not charge them extra. But becareful going in at late night threw drive thru and say you want extra extra extra everything. ( the story behind that is a little mean and very smartass like on my behalf).

well, it'll make you shit bricks.

ive always wondered why the small soda at wendys is the same size as the large frosty. i went there one time and ordered a small soda and a large vanilla frosty. the guy handed them to me and i said "ive always wondered... why is the small soda the same size as the large frosty?" and without missing a beat the guy looked at me and said "the frosty is thicker itll fill you up more". i lol'ed.

that guy is dumb the reason is the food cost of the frosty is higher than the soda they can yield more more drinks out of a bag of the syrup for soda verses the frosty even though there is a drink tax on the soda i work for wendys btw anyways so they can get more from the soda meaning lower price

i understand what youre trying to say, but it doesnt work in this case. the way youre explaining it, a small frosty would cost as much as a large soda. this case is large frosty small soda.

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

:lol::lol:

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

did you know that income tax was implemented in 1861 to help fund the civil war

and magically today its still kicking

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Just some cool info for you guys to know...The fast food places charge 1.50+ for drinks. Whats sad is that when they buy the syrup to put into the machines it cost them 18cents per cup is what it breaks down too...Quite a margin of profit dont you think?

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌