Sonic Electronix

O shit just seen it sound digital thought it was sundown sorry for bringing up comercial brands but 2 kicker solo x 12 they hit hard and not to expensive or those dc lvl 5 with some good batts and h/o alternator

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

Had an estimate of 6400 for an alpine/clarion setup dealer said it "should" hit around 160db with the custom boxes he was going to make for me..doubtful with so much area to move but, budget is way below that :( any ideas on cheaper brands for that kind of Spl setup? really didnt want to try any Boss or soundstorm, thinking Quantum figure around $150 per speaker "$1800 total" and $1700 to power it, first actual big setup for the van.

New MEMPHIS CAR AUDIO build

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

custom fiberglass door pannel

and lots more

My Build

i have 2 aqhdc 15s in their now but want to upgrade just for a killer daily system and after the club demo's . electrical covered i have big 3 with 3 kinetik 2400 in back an 1 up front an 270 ho alt

Well it sounds like you have the electrical to back up the sd5k .I would do 2 12in lvl4xl's. And ask Rob(thors)for some box measurements .Question for ya,how do you like the sd5k ,I had one and I thought it lacked quality for sound.

Member of Team 808

Member of Team North East Spl

A single AA smd 15 :D?

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

i have 2 aqhdc 15s in their now but want to upgrade just for a killer daily system and after the club demo's . electrical covered i have big 3 with 3 kinetik 2400 in back an 1 up front an 270 ho alt

Well it sounds like you have the electrical to back up the sd5k .I would do 2 12in lvl4xl's. And ask Rob(thors)for some box measurements .Question for ya,how do you like the sd5k ,I had one and I thought it lacked quality for sound.