Second Skin Audio

Subwoofer terminals

I have a planet audio big bang 15 (bb15d), dual 4 ohm. It has two positives and two negatives on each side of the woofer, and I was wondering if anyone knew why.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

It has 2 voice coils

I understand that, hence dual 4 ohm. However, 99% of the dvc woofers I see only have one positive and one negative per side.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

It has 2 voice coils

I understand that, hence dual 4 ohm. However, 99% of the Svc woofers I see only have one positive and one negative .

there you go i changed it for you.

that and so you can change the resistance of the subwoofer hence dual 4 wire it in to paraell would make a 2 ohm final load..

Edited by Beanz
That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

That's what I was going to do. Im pretty sure I'm getting an aq1200d, but I wasn't sure if I could just use one positive and one negative on each side, or if I would have to use both because there's 8 total terminals

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

It has 2 voice coils

I understand that, hence dual 4 ohm. However, 99% of the Svc woofers I see only have one positive and one negative .

there you go i changed it for you.

that and so you can change the resistance of the subwoofer hence dual 4 wire it in to paraell would make a 2 ohm final load..

no he was right in what he was saying, i misunderstood it at first aswell

we all know that 99% of normal DVC woofers have 1+ and 1- on each side correct? thus making it like this....

+ -

- +

correct?

his are like this

+ +

- -

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

They are exactly like that hyper.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress