Premade encloser for 15 fi Q???

you can always go to lowe's, buy the wood and they make cuts for .25$ a cut, and they get near right on everytime, just make sure you dont have someone who doesnt give a fuck about their job do it and they take pride in it where i live. I normally just do mine their because they have decent prices on wood anyways, and it saves me the trouble, all i have to do is cut the circles and glue/screw it together, that's what i'd say you do :good:

Thats a good idea ,if your not up to it ,you can go on canadian car audio forum ,and find someone near you that could help.

Member of Team 808

Member of Team North East Spl

I just made a box sunday and it looks pretty clean and all i had was a cheap ass table saw that had a broken fence i had to cut them without fence. difficult but it was still nice. Take your time and dont rush and it will be nice. And dont take shortcuts cuz they will bite you right in the ass lol :pardon:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

get the measurements for each piece, home depo will cut it if you buy there mdf usually, they charge like 25 cents a cut.

just bought the pieces from home depot today for my box, cuts were free :drinks:

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress