• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do want....will get :)

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

I say the price will be around the $200 range...

wrong and the reason i say your gonna be wrong is cuz you can get an oscope like suggested already for just a little bit more money. im gonna say it will be in the low $100 range at least thats what im hoping lol

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

I say the price will be around the $200 range...

wrong and the reason i say your gonna be wrong is cuz you can get an oscope like suggested already for just a little bit more money. im gonna say it will be in the low $100 range at least thats what im hoping lol

I still believe it will be less than that. I feel max it could selly optimally for would be $99 but probably best at $79 or below. This being because its hard to sell something on the market for more than that when the versatility of the item is very limited and has other ways of being accomplished. Don't get me wrong it's a great tool and I definitely want one i am just speaking from a marketing stand point

Edited by bre2ts

you win some, you lose some

Guys need to quit asking the price >.> He's not going to tell because obviously it's still in the beta stages where things can be added or removed. There might be still a few things wrong with it that could make the price go up more. He's not going to be like "Probably $79.99" when someone could have missed something major that's causing flaws, and now they need to add another circuit board or whatever that'll cost $40, making it now $119.99. See what i'm saying?

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Guys need to quit asking the price >.> He's not going to tell because obviously it's still in the beta stages where things can be added or removed. There might be still a few things wrong with it that could make the price go up more. He's not going to be like "Probably $79.99" when someone could have missed something major that's causing flaws, and now they need to add another circuit board or whatever that'll cost $40, making it now $119.99. See what i'm saying?

totaly agree with this, i will 100% sure be picking one of these up, do to the simple fact it does exactly what id need it to do, set my fucking gains correctly lmfao, no complicated screens, or waves, setting it up and such is just turning the switch on lol

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog