new product - "Distortion Detector"..NEW PICS page 22 Video Update page 26

i would try all mediums to be honest. i frequent my ipod, usb and cd/dvd so i would try them all.

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Yes and you should do it that way. You should use the medium you use most in your system to tune your system.

IDK about this clam, reason being is that ipods and other mp3/mp4 based devices are known to compress and basicly kill sound, so i wonder if the ipod or other is the best way to set the system. As well as every system is based around a head unit that well plays a cd so there should be no issue using the cd, It very well may be fine to use it but i don't have one a DD-1 to run tests on it with the two ways, cause if it is off by a little that can be enough to make an issue. Only trials will tell i guess, ya know.

thats why you buy a cd player that bypasses the ipods DAC and uses the decks DAC... 24bitt bur brown baby!

this is also why u get a cd player with SLA - source level adjustment. that way u can match the results when using the cd

in my situation, i have a pioneer mvh8300bt, so i have no cd input and have to use sd/usb/ipod... they are all the same since it uses the headunits DAC on all options

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

you've got a couple more weeks till its in mass production. i think he said around the first or second week in august. if i were you guys i'd just be a lil patient until then...

wat u mean??...u confused me

personal build in progress

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188656-2013-kia-sorento-6-12-no-wall/

www.facebook.com/TurbulentDesigns