new product - "Distortion Detector"..NEW PICS page 22 Video Update page 26

I've been waiting on this, cant wait till it goes on sale!

2006 Chevy Trailblazer ~ KX 1200.1 ~ 2 Skar VVX 15" ~Big 3 upgrade ~ Pioneer AVH 4100 ~ 275 Amp Singer Alt ~ PRV 6.5 front doors~ 6000K Hids

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

illl take one of these now and ill might buy them by the box ful to give to clients so when sum of the idiots who think they can install try to use expensoive gear they dont blow shit up and cme back whining to me like it s my fault they were too dumb to get a pro to install a prfrssional sponserd system

xMplar :drink40:

AUSTRALIAN DC DISTRIBUTOR AND TEAM DC OZ MANAGER

th_dc-soundlab3.jpg

I'm sure he'll update once he has info for us but I need an oscope or this thig yesterday. I'm trying to hold off on buying the tpi 440 but I don't wanna wait forever.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

I havent been on SMD much, and just seen that video, the final product looks great

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

This is awesome! I would pick one up in a heartbeat. I been savin up to get an 0-scope too. Any idea on when it will come out?

I've been scoping prices on 0-scopes (wah wah wah bad pun) but I'd drop a bill on this in a heartbeat. :OhYeah:

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

My bad for saying 200$ I just guess a price, I thought it would be cause it be fancy and that is affordable price but 100$ or cheaper than o yea that's a bargain, how y'all are talking, but what ever the price is I'm buy it, I can careless I need one..but not being a di#k but if it was 200$ y'all will still buy.. I thought steve might just upgrade the board inside the o-scope to make it better that's prolly y he didn't say a price yet, until it finish. But dang I got slammed when I said 200$ range. Whoa never do that again. It like his new sub ever forum I seen and people I talk to they said that sub gonna cost 600-800$ max for a 18" I was pump but when it came out with price, it was 1k and people still buy. SMD is the best sub for the $. I'm buy some my next build. Who cares about the price, u only have to buy 1 time. Like the new o-scope SMD, it be the best out there and easy work for everyone so they will sell, at what ever Meade price them.I'm just saying

i really want one of these... do we have a possible date or price yet?