congrats on the pruduct having such good reviews and success already :drink40:

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks D!! :drinks:

As long as you buy brother cause us Irish can drink a whole lot :yahoo: Pluss you got some extra cash flow now :drinks: But really you should see this through there is no reason this shouldn't be on the shelf at retail store, just sayin,

I just got off facebook and there is a buzz about some oversea fellows that want one so international sales is something to think about if ya haven't already, I'm sure many have said it alreadly man this as well as I this is HUGE man hang on cause it is about to blow, Cheers

Edited by DeVilleL13

ALL POWER AIN'T GOOD POWER - REMEMBER THIS FOLKS! :pardon:

:werd_msword:

man i cant wait to get mine! this is a awesome peice of equiopment

will be right next to my tpi 440 also

:drinks:

congrats on the pruduct having such good reviews and success already :drink40:

X2 and great for noobs like me!

2009 Malibu LTZHead Unit - Pioneer AVH-P4300DVDSubs - 2 DC Audio m2 XL 15'sAmplifier - DC 5kWire - KnukonceptzAlternator - OhioGenBatteries - 2 XS Power 3100's, 1 d4700

Steve...have you gone through your system with one of these yet?

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Steve...have you gone through your system with one of these yet?

Yes, i have....with our original prototype (that ate batteries for lunch every 3 minutes.....LITERALLY). I didnt get all of it done because of that. I will re-do it with one of the newer units soon. The new units have a much more efficient power supply in them and it shouldnt be a problem anymore.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

a little more info for you guys...

We all know that when you clip your system it adds "dirty power" so I wanted to see what kind of dirty power Gary had before setup with the SMD dd1. The results are surprising. :)

BEFORE TUNING WITH SMD dd1

ACv- 62.09

amp- 39.14

2430.2026 watts SPL score 150.8dB

AFTER TUNING WITH SMD dd1

ACv- 56.14

amp- 34.07

1912.6898 watts SPL score 150.9dB (after playing music for over 45 minutes straight with the truck off!!!)

edit: in other words... 517.5128 watts where "dirty" or distorted power and it didn't help the score at all. and FYI I have seen a few people (one re re on youtube said this too) say that "i've tuned by ear this tool is useless you can hear distortion"... I have been doing car audio for 16+ years. I have built countless SPL and SQ setups not to mention everyday bangers... I can tell you this... This is the fastest and easiest way to set up tuning, and I thought I got the cars pretty close by ear (judges comments on my competitors setups confirmed that) but this takes the cake so to speak. Gary's truck sounded fantastic before, and anyone who has heard it would agree... like i said in the vid though.. it sounds BETTER now.

if you don't add this to your toolbox as an installer of audio both home and auto... then you are insane. bottom line.

Wow, impressive results! Can't wait to gather some extra cash for this gadget! :santa:

I have only one question about this tool now. Let's say I'm running 4 way active and I'm about to tune my midbass amp. I want to play a 150Hz tone to test it, would this tone work with the unit at all, or is it only made for 40Hz and 1000Hz?

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

I'm sure this has been answered but I tried to search all 38 pages but might have missed it. What is the reason for the difference in db on the tracks and also does it make a difference what your eq settings are on the head unit or should they be set to flat?

Pioneer AVH-P4200DVD

Rockford Fosgate T5001 bd-cp

2 DC level 2 12's

Focal Access Components in the front

Focal Access Coax in the rear doors

Rockford Fosgate Punch Boosted Rail 4 channel rms 4x75

XS Power D3400 under the hood

Knuconceptz Ultra Fleks Power & Ground