$9.95 kicker amp

99s10walled

Looks like a 2 channel amp im curious how good it is i could use 2 of these for my girls car and put in some componets

you wont want to do that. it has a fixed low pass filter at 150hz. it wont even work for midbass.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Looks like a 2 channel amp im curious how good it is i could use 2 of these for my girls car and put in some componets

you wont want to do that. it has a fixed low pass filter at 150hz. it wont even work for midbass.

well then what could we do with this amp since it wont work for midbass.

shit i must of missed that.. thanks for looking out.. well im sure i could use it for some custom pods for some small speakers for her

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

they are making atleast $9 on the shipping if you only buy one amp.

Dont want 2, shipping kills it for me

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

well then what could we do with this amp since it wont work for midbass.

subs. unless you want midbass crossed over at 150hz. dont see why you would want that though.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived