$9.95 kicker amp

99s10walled

...how do you tune the gains? ROFL. i know it has high level inputs but still...

In a OEM system the head-units output is matched to the amps input sensitivity. and since this is an OEM unit its non adjustable

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

...how do you tune the gains? ROFL. i know it has high level inputs but still...

In a OEM system the head-units output is matched to the amps input sensitivity. and since this is an OEM unit its non adjustable

there might be a little dial on the board itself :D. you can only hope

its a LOW PASS FILTER.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

thanks so much for posting that i beleave thats the amp they used in the srt4 neons with the 10" kicker sub ima order 4 when my girl gets here with a visa gift card around 8 i really hope theyll still be availible then

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

its a LOW PASS FILTER.

easy man they can cut off in the other direction!

hmm some mids you shouldn't play at 150hz depending on size so this could work out.. or is this for below 150hz? im not reading just asking :pardon:

low pass means 1-150hz (in this case) is playing. anything over 150hz is slowly cut off.

yes in this case which is why i asked.. thank you

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

just friendly heads up, bout this amp, if you gonna use it on a factory system it may work fine, but if not. this amp has no controls you cannot match it up to a after market head unit, most after market head units put out more power than OEM, not only will you be boosting a dirty signal, but it will over drive the amp on the input and put out a distorted signal. it will make all the frequencies sound like one tone. you can put a line level and connect it reversed to accept RCA's but then your 100 watts rms will be more along the lines of 40 watts rms if that. i think 150 Hz is a bit high. you cannot adjust the x-over unless you use a coil. witch that will also lower the output power a bit. just throwing this out there. B)

Archived