finally found some specs and now im confused

ok so i found some specs for the amp i just baught,

Interfire IB2900C

Max Power 1100W

Peak Power @ 2 Ohm Stereo: 550 x 2

RMS Power @ 4 Ohm Mono 550 x 1

RMS Power @ 2 Ohm Stereo 350 x 2

RMS Power @ 4 Ohm Stereo 225 x 2

so when it says mono, does that mean 1 sub only? and when it says stereo it means 2 subs? im kinda new to car audio and im learning as i go.

and then ide like to know how i would hook my subs up to the amp.

i have 2 12" mtx thunder 5000 t5124

RMS 250 Watts

Max 500 Watts

and i have a 12" Pioneer TS-W302R

RMS 50-150 Watts

Max 800 Watts

would i be able to hook all 3 subs up to that amp? or would it be bad for the amp

THEY ARE ALL 4 OHM SUBS

Edited by HotRodHam

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

he means start reading and learning. im not trying to sound like an a**, but most of the answers to general knowledge questions can be found on websites like the12volt.com im not trying to say that we dont want you here, but just do a little reading. again im not trying to sound like an a** but there are proably other threads within this forum as well that will cover your question.

Edited by Bass_Man_2010

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

actually... i looked everywhere for this amps specs... every site said 1100w max and thats it... ive been looking for a good 5 hours... and now im trying to ask for some help so i dont blow anything i just got, i dont see y u guys cant just gimme an answer, its a yes or no question

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

Are the MTX's single 4 ohm or dual 4 ohm?

Also never worry about Max rating, always go by RMS ratings

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

they r all 3 single 4 ohm unless i read wrong on the pioneer. cuz right now i have the 2 mtxs hooked up and i have the gain all the way down cuz i neerely blew em already and i havent even had em for 24 hours yet

ok so the rockfordfosgate website says ide have to wire em down to 1.34 ohms which i know my amp cant handle but i was thinking, if i hook up the 2 mtxs to the same negative and positive and the pioneer to the other negative and positive would that work?

Edited by HotRodHam

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

he means start reading and learning. im not trying to sound like an a**, but most of the answers to general knowledge questions can be found on websites like the12volt.com im not trying to say that we dont want you here, but just do a little reading. again im not trying to sound like an a** but there are proably other threads within this forum as well that will cover your question.

and back to u now... are u trying to say u want me to look through the thousands of threads to find a simple yes or no answer? lemme ask u this... if ur friend on here posted a simple question like this would u tell them to go find it on their own? or would u just tell them the answer. now how bout u stop bein and ass and if u dont wanna give advise just dont even post.

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

they r all 3 single 4 ohm unless i read wrong on the pioneer. cuz right now i have the 2 mtxs hooked up and i have the gain all the way down cuz i neerely blew em already and i havent even had em for 24 hours yet

ok so the rockfordfosgate website says ide have to wire em down to 1.34 ohms which i know my amp cant handle but i was thinking, if i hook up the 2 mtxs to the same negative and positive and the pioneer to the other negative and positive would that work?

I would just run one on each channel, each will get about its RMS, I wouldnt try to run it at 2 ohms briged

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.