WALLED! 2 RE MT 18"s! Stetsom 10K! DD door speaker goodness! Massive batteries and vids

Interesting way they did the power supply's on them.

I know eh, I think they have been modded for more caps. When he fixes the broken one I think he is going to do some more mods on them too. I'll be able to do a good 6 or 7 K per woofer :trippy:

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

DD T28 tweeters are being looked into, I'm waiting for a reply on the price of them.

ALOT,

sound like sex though.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

:clapping: Lot of nice goods!

Thanks! More pics should come soon

DD T28 tweeters are being looked into, I'm waiting for a reply on the price of them.

ALOT,

sound like sex though.

How much?

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

Tear down time. First, I started with tearing the old system out. Getting the Atomic off in that cramped space was a biatch. I had to kinda hold the amp with my left hand, while manually unscrewing the 2" long screws holding the damn thing in. That wasn't fun. Anyway, this is after I got it out:

100_5508.jpg

Then the RE was removed from the box. It had only been in there for a month or so, before it there was a Blaupunkt 18" in there. Flush mount baffles and 60lb subs aren't fun, luckily I had some aluminium bars that I could use to lever it up enough to grab hold of it.

Here it is out of the box:

100_5513.jpg

Baffle action:

100_5514.jpg

The back of the car was now semi-bare, except for the 2 channel Atomic for the components:

100_5516.jpg

That's all the tear down pics of the old system. I do have other pics though. Who wants MOAR?

Oh come on where's the wall pics at :peepwall:

Shouldn't I make them work for it?

Ok, maybe a few...

Stripping stuff out:

100_5517.jpg

100_5518.jpg

100_5520.jpg

100_5521.jpg

Camera image sensor fail:

100_5522.jpg

MOAR?

I don't know want to sound like an ass, but how old are you? The most expensive gifts I had as a kid was when I was 16-18 and totaled about $300-400 one of those 18's is upwards of $1,000. Jeesh, lucky child man. Seriously not to sound like a dick, I just lived by if your 18 or living on your own you dont get much for christmas its more of a kids holiday.

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200

I don't know want to sound like an ass, but how old are you? The most expensive gifts I had as a kid was when I was 16-18 and totaled about $300-400 one of those 18's is upwards of $1,000. Jeesh, lucky child man.

Look at my member title, think about what this build should do on the TL, then lets just say the old build did 10dB less than this should ;)

I have to rebuild to keep that member title true.

Oh, pretty much everything here is secondhand, even the wood, and some screws (cheap :pardon: ) Only the tweeters, components and that response amp is new.

Archived