WALLED! 2 RE MT 18"s! Stetsom 10K! DD door speaker goodness! Massive batteries and vids

posted same thing on my thread: but as you would have guessed im not at/not going to the sound off, weather wasn't looking too good, and was feeling like shit last night. ohwell always next time

catch you at the next biggish comp??

Honda Accord SirT + Mad sounds = Awesomeness

VTEC go BRAAAAAPPPP :P

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141261-99-accord-sirt-sq-build/

Alright well i never done the big 3 so i see in my vision my truck on fire...

what volume is the box and what did it end up being tuned to? it might be mentioned in the thread somewhere, but I only looked at the pics :P

also, there doesn't appear to be a whole lot of glue between the panels?

If I remember right it was around 16 cubes after displacement and port. Tuned to ~38hz freespace if I remember right. Peaks at 41hz on the meter.

And there's so much glue in that box. Trust me and my ruined glue-covered pants.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Wow that looks really nice good job man.

Thanks! Stay tuned. I'll be putting more pics and vids up soon.

posted same thing on my thread: but as you would have guessed im not at/not going to the sound off, weather wasn't looking too good, and was feeling like shit last night. ohwell always next time

catch you at the next biggish comp??

Unfortunately we were inside on the day, and it only rained for a little bit (not that it mattered for us) And fair enough if you didn't feel well. Half the people that registered didn't turn up anyway.

Maybe, I'll see if I can take it to the Hotwire comp up in Auckland, but it may be too far away, unless it is made a multi-day mini holiday. I'll see anyway.

what volume is the box and what did it end up being tuned to? it might be mentioned in the thread somewhere, but I only looked at the pics :P

also, there doesn't appear to be a whole lot of glue between the panels?

If I remember right it was around 16 cubes after displacement and port. Tuned to ~38hz freespace if I remember right. Peaks at 41hz on the meter.

And there's so much glue in that box. Trust me and my ruined glue-covered pants.

And it was 21-22 before eh?

And don't forget almost gluing up my face with the glue gun. lol.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

you have to give me a list of all the comps that are coming up lol. i dont know of many just one local one coming up in a months time

that would be sweet as if you could go to this "hotwire comp" in Auckland (lol), i would most definetly be there because its not too far away. when is it?

Anyway a question i must ask, what was your score at the comp?

First vid up from the comp. This is pretty much the only demo one unfortunately, nobody asked to get in. They just popped their heads in and took pics. This was filmed right at the end of the day but it's going up first cause I told the dude that I'd put it up ASAP

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

you have to give me a list of all the comps that are coming up lol. i dont know of many just one local one coming up in a months time

that would be sweet as if you could go to this "hotwire comp" in Auckland (lol), i would most definetly be there because its not too far away. when is it?

Anyway a question i must ask, what was your score at the comp?

www.dbdrag.co.nz <---for all the official Abtec ones

www.nzicemag.co.nz <---cool site in general, but there are details of events in the events results section.

That's the problem eh, it's miles away for me, but fine for all the people up around there. haha, I'll see what happens eh.

150.9 playing Air Forces - Young Jeezy

I'm pretty sure all that nice carpet interior takes all my deebeez away.

shot ill have a look at the nzicemag website, i already keep an eye on the other one.

yeah that is true, that would take you like....shit 7hours or so to get there, thats quite a while lol.

nice score btw, do you think you could get much higher if you played just a burp at your peak frequency?

coz when i did that i managed to push my score up by 1 or 2dB.

also nice vid, so wishing that was me getting the demo :lol:

• 11 months later...

Archived