American Bass VFL 150.1 and Audiocontrol Epic 160

Whats up guys. I am selling my American Bass VFL 150.1 that has been laying in the box in my closet. FIRST let me say that I believe that it needs repair. I don't have a system anymore so I have no use for repairing it. It went into protect one afternoon and I unhooked it and never hooked it back in. A fuse or something inside may have poped or it just might have went into protect, because it got hot. Anyway I need it outta my way. So I am selling it. It weighs ALOT. So most of the price is for shipping. $125.00 If you know what this amp is capable of then it is worth getting it fixed.

5ac6801b.jpg

d855f7a7.jpg

bc38c945.jpg

67227e6b.jpg

ed748f8c.jpg

fb02e239.jpg

1be15b14.jpg

Next I have a 100% working Audiocontrol Epic 160. Has built in 160db spl meter and volt meter. $110 shipped

cbf098aa.jpg

ac9e9f08.jpg

f4ea6c64.jpg

I need these gone. Thanks. zaxfire69

Whats up guys. I am selling my American Bass VFL 150.1 that has been laying in the box in my closet. FIRST let me say that I believe that it needs repair. I don't have a system anymore so I have no use for repairing it. It went into protect one afternoon and I unhooked it and never hooked it back in. A fuse or something inside may have poped or it just might have went into protect, because it got hot. Anyway I need it outta my way. So I am selling it. It weighs ALOT. So most of the price is for shipping. $125.00 If you know what this amp is capable of then it is worth getting it fixed.

5ac6801b.jpg

d855f7a7.jpg

bc38c945.jpg

67227e6b.jpg

ed748f8c.jpg

fb02e239.jpg

1be15b14.jpg

Next I have a 100% working Audiocontrol Epic 160. Has built in 160db spl meter and volt meter. $110 shipped

cbf098aa.jpg

ac9e9f08.jpg

f4ea6c64.jpg

I need these gone. Thanks. zaxfire69

EPIC 160 IS SOLD. STILL HAVE THE AMP>

Well I was driving down the road playing it loud listening to rock music. The subs stopped working while the highs and mids kept playing. I turned it off and never turned it back on. I figured I messed the amp up so I unhooked everything and took everything out. The amp was warm to the touch. Either it went into protect or something let go inside the amp. I honestly don't know. If I had a way to hook it back up I would, but I sold subs and everything.

Oh it is worth getting fixed. If you are into car stereo comps where they go by the wattage of your amplifiers. Thus amp is rated 150 watts @ 4 ohms. Meaning you enter in the lowest watt class and have 2000+ watts on right electrical. It's a cheater amp. Let me get home and do some more research on it so I can let you guys know exactly what could be going wrong with it. I'm at work on iPhone.

Archived