i have no need for this ipod since i have my iphone. works great other than headphone jack is fussy sometimes and one earbud will cut out but all you have to do is twist the headphone cord plug a little bit then its fine. has normal scuffs on silver back but no scratches on the screen. also will come with rubber case but no headphones. 85 shipped obo

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

Edited by armyranger3858

Vacations? the dude is looking out, its what everyone should be doing I hate when people try to shaft people. He's just pointing out the obvious. Some people dont know prices and especially woofers I'd want someone to step in and say "hey this isnt worth that..." so I dont lose hundreds lol. and that was a bad comparison the Iphone lol... But seriously its only 8GB ipod touch with a lot of problems I'll do $25.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/36708-garage-sale-forum-rules/

4th line.

Free bump for the op.

I'm confused. The title says Ipod touch 3G. They didn't/don't make a 3g touch. That would be an Iphone. The OP needs to clarify. I agree that Parentnoia wasn't post dumping, he was looking out for the OP and the other forum members.

I'm confused. The title says Ipod touch 3G. They didn't/don't make a 3g touch. That would be an Iphone. The OP needs to clarify.

It's a 3rd Generation iPod Touch. The 3G iTouch has a retina display, upgraded A4 processor, dual cameras, and a few other upgrades

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I'm confused. The title says Ipod touch 3G. They didn't/don't make a 3g touch. That would be an Iphone. The OP needs to clarify. I agree that Parentnoia wasn't post dumping, he was looking out for the OP and the other forum members.

3g for ipods means 3rd generation

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

Ill tell you what, this is starting to get pitiful. Next person I see breaking rules are going to take more than a vacation. You have been warned!

=@

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Vacations? the dude is looking out, its what everyone should be doing I hate when people try to shaft people. He's just pointing out the obvious. Some people dont know prices and especially woofers I'd want someone to step in and say "hey this isnt worth that..." so I dont lose hundreds lol. and that was a bad comparison the Iphone lol... But seriously its only 8GB ipod touch with a lot of problems I'll do $25.

take note of the warning! =@

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL