I take it you don't have a lot of plows or salt? Never been to Atlanta during snow so I have no idea, but if 8" is making it difficult to get anywhere I'd assume not.

My aunt used to live there(atl) years ago and they had like 4" and the city

Basically shut down lol.

My kia has never been stuck in the snow. No 4x4 needed LOL

That'd suck. I go through 6" on the road in my camaro no problem so I'm almost always able to get to where I want to go. And 4x4 is overrated, people think they're invincible with it and end up crashing. It's just a little extra help but you can still get stuck/slide into a ditch.

Yeah we don't get snow here often but this year it has snowed a bunch and the city is understocked on these sort of supplies. We never need them so our low reserve has been used up over the last few snow falls lol. Nothing is open right now so I can't get gas to go BASS IT!

Lol this thread is funny to me because 6 inches of snow isn't a big deal to us up in MN (Just over a week ago we got over 16 inches dumped on us in 2 days). I can see how it can be a disaster for people that have no experience driving on it though. Plus up here we have plows on the road 24/7 if it's been snowing at all.

But, this in ATL is crazy.

Edited by DannyV18