Born between 1925-1975? We are AWESOME

Kids these days blow my mind...I was at a friend's house this past weekend, and his 5 yr. old daughter was showing me videos she liked on You tube! All by herself! Knew how to work the computer better than her parents! And the only interruptions were when her CELL PHONE RANG. A 5 yr. old with a cell phone...wow. I wasn't even allowed to use the phone when I was 5, except maybe if a family member wanted to say something to me. And I could only use the computer when the parents were around, and we didn't even have internet!

damn thats nuts. i never even had a TV in my room growing up. had a reg house phone with NO call waiting or any of that funky stuff lol.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This may be unrelated to how awesome people born up to 1975 are for always being outside and not stuck inside playing video games all the time.

But

Isnt the majority of video game players all around 35-36 years old now?

hehe, just thought I'd put that out there.

this made me :clapping:

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Damn 5yr old witha cell. I thought I was being mean for making my 11 year old what till jr. high.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Damn 5yr old witha cell. I thought I was being mean for making my 11 year old what till jr. high.

i think 16 is the right time for a cell phone cause its when they can get out of the house on their own

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

anybody remember when british knights shoes "BKs" were the shit?

Yes I remember the BK's. My bro had them, we got the LA Gears, thats whats up!!trink40.gif

Edit: I was born in 80', but Steve hit it on the head of the nail. I remember living in Stockton, 9 years old, lived at 4422 Calandria St. and about 6 of us rode to "downtown" in our badass bikes!! We thought we were the shxt!

Edited by raolito1980

2012 GMC SIerra CC

System Build

Headunit--Stock

Sub Amp--DC 2.0k

Subs--2-SA8v2's

Enclosure--Need one made!!

Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4

Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5

XS Power D2400--XS D3400

No Big Three yet!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980

Azagtoh : I love your avatar !!!:good:

I was born in 71, I can relate to most of what SM said. Even if I was raised in Fance and in a French Caribbean island : Martinique !

In our neighbourhood we were never watching tv, because we were outside playing football(soccer) , tennis, riding bikes,...

Although we had satellite tv to watch US tv channels, the first pc (oric1, olivetti M24, amstrad,zx80-81, ...) in our residence, we were out until our parents got home !

the good old days !

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

They forgot one...

When you mouthed off to the teacher and got smacked across the face the last thing you would do is tell your parents because you would get beat twice.

1976, but close enough for most of that stuff to apply. ;)

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

anybody remember when british knights shoes "BKs" were the shit?

i hade a pair of BK ratchtechs when i was a kid

Damn that brings back memories of everyone wanting white nike cortez shoes haha