Mid's and high's wiring to amp

Winn

I want to know how to hook an amplifier to an Aftermarket speaker. I have no clue what to do. Do you need to hook it up to your head unit and amplifier? or just hook it up to you amplifier and terminate the Headunit speaker wire also

Little tut on the Mids and highs to Amp :pardon:

Also can you wire to speakers together... For say to 4 ohm speakers to a 2 ohm load then put it into a Channel of a amplifer and they get the power split into two differences? Like them 2 speakers are rated 50RMS a piece and the amp puts out 100watts x 4 channel at 2 ohms. Could you wire the two and put a + and - lead into a channel and get the correct amount

Thank you :good:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

I want to know how to hook an amplifier to an Aftermarket speaker. I have no clue what to do. Do you need to hook it up to your head unit and amplifier? or just hook it up to you amplifier and terminate the Headunit speaker wire also

Also can you wire to speakers together... For say to 4 ohm speakers to a 2 ohm load then put it into a Channel of a amplifer and they get the power split into two differences? Like them 2 speakers are rated 50RMS a piece and the amp puts out 100watts x 4 channel at 2 ohms. Could you wire the two and put a + and - lead into a channel and get the correct amount

no offense, but you have 500 posts and you dont know how to hook up an amplifier to a speaker? thats really strange....

but for the bolded part thats a yes.

no offense, but you have 500 posts and you dont know how to hook up an amplifier to a speaker? thats really strange....

Dude i more needed a clarification

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Dude i more needed a clarification

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Archived